custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.

Discus and support custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i can't change my custom gamer pic i call xbox and he can't change his also i try to take a pic whit my avatar and nothing i just have the old 360... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/goku100055, Nov 22, 2021.

1. custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.

i can't change my custom gamer pic i call xbox and he can't change his also i try to take a pic whit my avatar and nothing i just have the old 360 photo, i can use thoses ulgy default gamer pic but i can use a custom one.

submitted by /u/goku100055
    [link] [comments]

/u/goku100055, Nov 22, 2021
  2. creptor5291 Win User

Transferring items to Xbox 1

Avatar Items are automatically transferred and you can see them when customizing your avatar. Themes and Gamer Pics from 360 cannot be used on Xbox One. The only way to keep to use a 360 gamer pic is to not select an Xbox One pic.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Cant change to a custom gamer pic

The ability to upload Custom Gamer Pics has been restored. Here are a few suggestions to get this fixed. Are you trying to do this on console with Xbox Avatar, or Original Avatar? You might try using the Xbox mobile app, or if you have a PC with Windows
    10 you can get the Xbox Avatar and Original Avatar from the Windows Store. Try removing your account from the console, then power cycle the console by holding the power button in until it turns off, then sign back in and try to change the gamer pic again.
    Is your console up to date as well, there was a new update this past week that might have fixed some issues causing this error? You can also put custom pics on a USB drive and upload them with the Xbox Media app on the console.
  4. Rellik66 Win User

Xbox Avatar

Another thing to try is going to the Xbox live site on a PC and
    customize your Gamer Pic
    , (Silverlight will be needed.)

There you can pose your avatar and take a "Gamer Pic"
  5. Fatal Stigma x Win User

How do I change my avatar on a mac in Firefox or Safari?

I'm having a similar problem, I cannot use the avatar editor and cannot change my gamer picture (I can still change my gamer pics, but cannot take/save a pic of my avatar. I can only use the generic pictures provided already). I've download/re-installed
    silver light but the problem still persists.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Can I get in trouble if I find make my profile picture a custom one?

Changing your profile picture is not against the ToU/CoC.

Using a custom pic is.You can only use the (limited) selection of gamerpics provided or an avatar pic.

Custom gamerpics is something that is being looked into but whether it happens of not is a different matter.
Thema:

custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot.

1. custom gamer pic not changing also can not use avatar screen shot. - Similar Threads - custom gamer pic

2. custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website

in XBoX Accessibility
    custom gamer pic button does not exist on the website: i have tried every possible solution idk what is happening I try to get it to pop up and it doesn't not to much to say maybe its not supposed to show up or I am going the wrong place I just don't...
  3. Custom gamer pic not working!?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamer pic not working!?: I recently change my account from a a custom one to an adult one for custom gamer pics. But whenever I try to upload one I get a message that says, “for custom images, you need to be older.” I’ve...
  4. Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I have a custom gamer pic?: I am 13 years old and know what’s appropriate and not appropriate why can’t I have a custom gamer pic for my child account this is stupid 21d240f6-9641-4074-b164-8d3a51e98d4b
  5. Custom Xbox gamer pic won't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom Xbox gamer pic won't show up: [img] Why is this the case? My custom gamer pic shows fine on the site, but on the app it throws up this error. [img] Now, I don't own an Xbox console per SE, but I use my Xbox app to cross...
  6. Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer pic wont change to custom gamer pic: Hey guys, I recently switched to a different custom gamer pic like a couple of weeks ago. I wanted to switch back to my old one and it wont update/change for the past 2 days. The image I want is...
  7. Custom gamer pic

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom gamer pic: Hello i was trying to change my profile picture 4 days ago it didnt work i kept trying it wouldnt work i need a fix to this Asap ff99fd6c-5834-4977-9b51-d14ea3eb8326
  8. I can't upload a custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't upload a custom gamer pic: When I try to upload a custom gamer pic on my pc I can't it says "Custom Gamer pics are only available for adult accounts" My account is an adult account. a6f48d12-05d3-4db5-9c4e-64cafd0bc409
  9. why cant i add a custom gamer pic when i have a parent account allowing me to do everything...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i add a custom gamer pic when i have a parent account allowing me to do everything...: i would just like to have a custom gamer pic 3079ecbe-3060-48b3-a261-c6a73785b86c
  10. Custom gamer pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom gamer pic: The xbox app no longer lets you change your gamer pic how do i do a custom gamer pic now? 41156c89-a1cb-42f6-acd1-a412a653c706