Custom controller not delivered - MS wont help

Discus and support Custom controller not delivered - MS wont help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My design labs controller was broken and had to be returned under warranty. This was sent back to me via Fedex and was marked as delivered on the 1st... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lazerfaze, Dec 21, 2022.

1. Lazerfaze
    Lazerfaze Guest

My design labs controller was broken and had to be returned under warranty. This was sent back to me via Fedex and was marked as delivered on the 1st of December. The delivery receipt said signed by a name other than mine.

I spoke to Fedex and they delivered it to the wrong address. I spoke to the tenant at the property and they said they saw the parcel on their step but it was taken.

Fedex wont do anything because it is down to the sender to raise a claim. Microsoft are saying that they wont do anything as its marked as delivered.

I have raised multiple cases with Fedex and Microsoft and even reported it to the police and have a crime reference number.

Any advice on what should be happening would be helpful

Thanks

Luke

:)

Lazerfaze, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community and Merry Christmas.

Hello Lazerfaze, I am sincerely sorry for the situation you are going through, but unfortunately this is a public forum and we, as independent consultants, do not have access to this type of tool to be able to help you with some information.

You have already contacted the two channels that could help you or provide you with some information regarding your equipment.
  3. HailofSteel Win User

Is MS purposely trying to lose customers with Xbox One?

MS is also gambling that parents wont mind fighting their kids for control of the living room.Unless the xbox one can deliver sound through multiple channels at one time I see a lot of frustration.Most kids have xboxs in their bedrooms and until now the
    parents have had full control over the living room set.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Refusal to deliver custom controllers to Northern Ireland

consoles and other peripherals can be sent just not custom controllers, so there should be no issue regarding brexit, that is just an excuse.
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Refusal to deliver custom controllers to Northern Ireland

Hi,

These forums are largely community based, in most cases you won't get an official response from a Microsoft employee.

I can only guess that the shipping issues are probably tied in with complexities of Brexit and the Northern Ireland protocol. Indeed, the biggest sticking point with Brexit was, and is, the land border between NI and the Republic of Ireland.

However, I understand the rules are changing from the end September next year.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/sending-parcels-between-great-britain-and-northern-ireland

https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...-the-windsor-framework-from-30-september-2024
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Is this 'Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Survey' email legit?

Hello kaitlynne,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. The customer support survey is delivered to customers who receive support from a phone or chat agent. The survey is delivered through email after your case is closed by a chat or phone support agent. We hope this
    helps!
Thema:

1. Custom controller not delivered - MS wont help - Similar Threads - Custom controller delivered

2. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  3. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  4. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  5. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  6. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  7. xbox custom controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox custom controller: hi just a quick question to all my fellow gamers out there, i have issued for a replacement on my xbox design labs controller thats still under warranty due to a few issues. i have my cats name...
  8. Custom Xbox Controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Xbox Controller replacement: Hi I am based on the UK and I purchased a custom Xbox controller last year, which is still in warranty. One of the bumpers is not working and I have been trying to get this resolved on the...
  9. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  10. Custom xbox labs have delivered someone else's controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom xbox labs have delivered someone else's controller: Hi all, I have ordered a custom controller on xbox labs for my son for his birthday, and to our surprise he opened his gift to find someone else's controller was delivered insteadoftheone we...