Custom Controller Design Lost

Discus and support Custom Controller Design Lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I designed 2 Xbox Controllers about 2 years ago, and was going to remove one and order the other; but I can't find them (or atleast don't remember how... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Acredeaux, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Acredeaux
    Acredeaux Guest

I designed 2 Xbox Controllers about 2 years ago, and was going to remove one and order the other; but I can't find them (or atleast don't remember how to find them) anywhere on the website.

I guess ultimately my question(s) are;

- Where do I go to see the controller designs I made back then?

- Did my design get removed due to not being ordered after a period of time?

:)

Acredeaux, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Acredeaux Win User

That's an unfortunate change. I really like and miss those designs I made..

Ahh well, such is life, changes come and pass. Thank you!
  3. Smwutches Win User

They shut down design lab for a time and then brought it back. When they brought it back they removed that gallery.
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

custom controller from design lab.
  5. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller modification (old version)

6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Gaming gift ideas for Valentines

what about a custom-designed controller or skin for the console?
Thema:

1. Custom Controller Design Lost - Similar Threads - Custom Controller Design

2. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  3. New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input

in XBoX on Consoles
    New-ish Custom Xbox Series controller gets stuck on forward input: Have a design labs custom controller i got a xmas, has been working great. in the past day or so ive been noticing the left stick gets stuck on forward input. (not drift) not physically, and not...
  4. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  5. xbox custom controller

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox custom controller: hi just a quick question to all my fellow gamers out there, i have issued for a replacement on my xbox design labs controller thats still under warranty due to a few issues. i have my cats name...
  6. It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!: It's been 4 weeks my custom xbox controller from xbox design lab hasn't shipped yet!And the shipping time promised is within 3 weeks,I can't find any customer service on this issue either.Can...
  7. Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can the custom engraving on my custom designed elite series 2 controller be fixed?: The custom engraving on my custom Elite Series 2 controller that I received is not centered properly. It is centered correctly on the image with the order confirmation email I received. It is...
  8. Xbox Design Lab Not Saving my custom controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Design Lab Not Saving my custom controller: I was using xbox design lab and when i finished my controller it would not save it was telling me something went wrong please try again so i repeated the design of the controller 5 more times and...
  9. Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot add my custom controller to kart on design labs???: I have for a number of weeks now been trying to purchase a custom controller from design labs, I create the controller and have it complete. It won’t give me an option to add to kart or purchase...
  10. How can I get warranty on a xbox design lab controller without losing my customizations?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get warranty on a xbox design lab controller without losing my customizations?: I bought the most expensive controller ever for my wife's birthday. Its a custom elite 2 controller with every accessory I can think of. Surprisingly, the controller stopped working a couple of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox deleted all my design ñab controllers