Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do?

Discus and support Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just received my custom built Xbox controller and the B button is non-responsive. It updated itself when first paired with the Xbox Series X. Tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MBZE430, Jul 20, 2021.

1. MBZE430
    MBZE430 Guest

I just received my custom built Xbox controller and the B button is non-responsive. It updated itself when first paired with the Xbox Series X. Tried connecting it via the USB cable with a PC and B button still non-responsive.

Decided to go through the warranty since I am unable to find any other helpful information about getting it replaced. During the warranty input, it stated that I was going to get a refurbished unit??? How is that even fair? I even paid extra for the personal message on the controller how are they going to give me a refurbished unit.

Anyway, is there a customer support # I can call... this doesn't seem right

:)

MBZE430, Jul 20, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

To contact us about this you can access the link below, and click on the call me back option. https://support.xbox.com/en-us/contact-us
  3. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Blue Xbox360 Guide Button

You would have to do it yourself or order a specially customized one. There are few companies that take official Xbox 360 wireless controllers and let you order them with custom features. Different colored paint jobs, different color LED lights under the
    guide button, even extra lights under the buttons.

Only thing is what they do voids the MS warranty so any warranty will be with the company selling you a customized controller.

For the price though I would get a controller that adds more practical features like the Razer Sabertooth. Really great controller and the build quality is better than the official 360 controllers in my opinion.
  4. Braderz8 Win User

Upgrade xbox controller firmware without Windows PC or Xbox console

I feel your pain, it's a bad joke isn't it! I'm in the same place but with a brand new Xbox controller that doesn't connect to my gaming Chromebook and only half works with the Samsung TV Xbox App. The Samsung TV/Xbox thing, is a half hearted affair at best! I'm now looking at having to buy a refurbished £250 Xbox Series S, just so I can update my controller. AND, so I can use my new wireless headset to chat to other players while gaming on Xbox Ultimate!

I think the only option is to moan to customer services, for what good it will do anyone....
  5. Hoffasgrave Win User

Controller disconnects

See if anything on this page helps you: http://support.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-disconnects
    Sadly it doesn't as I said I already ran the trouble shooting and bought 2 brand new controllers plus had the retailer replace one of the two with a 3rd brand new controller but my original controller doesn't do it but has phantom movements which are just
    as bad.
  6. RobertBuckalew Win User

Questions about replacement

How , exactly , can MS call a controller or a power brick an "accessory" ? are they not required to use the console? So their policy is brand new out of the box bad and the customer has to take their time and money to send it back......as a consumer (who
    had to do this with his day one controller) this is the most low down dirty trick that has ever been played on me I think.
Thema:

1. Custom build Xbox Controller bad button brand new what to do? - Similar Threads - Custom build Controller

2. Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller repair botched, Xbox Customer Support not helping: I can’t believe I’m even having this issue. It has taken me 1.5 years to get back an Elite Series 2 controller that I sent in for warranty repair along with its accessories. However, the...
  3. When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When sending in my custom Elite Controller Series 2 for replacement, will I receive an...: A little less than a year ago I purchased a custom Elite Controller Series 2 from Xbox Design Lab, complete with a custom engraving. When I contacted Xbox Support, the person on the phone ensured...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. can microsoft repair custom controllers ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can microsoft repair custom controllers ?: I have a custom controller thats a very sentimental gift form a passed loved one. i have used it pretty often but the grips fell off, the bumpers are loose, and the left thumb stick drags.If yall...
  6. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  7. Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Andrew - Customer Experience Manager: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  8. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  9. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  10. How do I get an actual xbox customer support?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I get an actual xbox customer support?: I ran in some problem with my xbox game pass couple weeks ago and I am having serious issues with the customer support. The virtual agent always showing "I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical...