Custom background causes everything to crash

Discus and support Custom background causes everything to crash in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I browsed microsoft edge to find the wallpaper I want to be exact it is the Hogwarts Legacy wallpaper for linking your accounts, upon successfully... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SamuraiDeska, Feb 5, 2023.

1. Custom background causes everything to crash

I browsed microsoft edge to find the wallpaper I want to be exact it is the Hogwarts Legacy wallpaper for linking your accounts, upon successfully setting it as the background the dashboard suddenly feels sluggish and when I open apps it crashes and just gives me a black screen and I need to go back to the dashboard in order to have control again. Reverting to an original background seems to have solved the problem and I already submitted a report via the console. (I’m on beta ring)

submitted by /u/SamuraiDeska
    [link] [comments]

/u/SamuraiDeska, Feb 5, 2023
  2. XBF-Spartan Win User

PC Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Crush after joining Group Party

Hi Allesandro,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums! Do you by chance have additional 3rd party software running in the background that may be causing the Game Bar to crash?
  3. kev edin Win User

I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult

Microsoft have stopped us changing custom gamer pics and custom backgrounds for the time being.

Because of the amount of extra traffic on the servers, cause buy the lock down due to Corona virus. 👍
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox one S random crashes

If the youtube app is on the in background it can cause crashes from what I've seen. Push START (3 lines button) on the tile for youtube and go to "quit" to make sure it's off and see if the problem continues.
  5. KiddWikked Win User

Custom background

Actually, any background goes away. I set it to black and tried it, turn off and back on and now its gray
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Custom Backgrounds

Hey there Saalikh!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
Thema:

Custom background causes everything to crash

1. Custom background causes everything to crash - Similar Threads - Custom background causes

2. Custom background for home screen on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background for home screen on xbox: I thought i would be really cool to have a background system where you could download something from the web. Bc i have seen awesome backgrounds/moving backgrounds that i would love to have on my...
  3. How can I use a custom background art, and have the game art show up?

in XboX Insiders
    How can I use a custom background art, and have the game art show up?: When you reset the backround, it removes the existing one and puts in an ugly boring dynamic one. How can I have my cake and eat it too? submitted by /u/Gears6 [link] [comments]
  4. Custom background disappeared xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background disappeared xbox series x: I've been with the Series X for a week and something strange has happened. I'm using a custom background downloaded by the Bing app. After playing this morning I turned off the video game and when...
  5. Better custom background support.

in XboX Insiders
    Better custom background support.: We need better support for custom backgrounds and for tile transparency to be brought back. It takes forever to find a good background that fits around all of the tiles AND looks good. Having the...
  6. Custom background keeps returning

in XBoX Accessibility
    Custom background keeps returning: Alright so I keep trying to enable a dynamic background. After I select dynamic background and go back to the home page all is well and I see what I selected. After a few minutes, hours or a...
  7. New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background

in XboX Insiders
    New Dashboard please! more cleaner we want to see the custom background: I have no idea of photoshop and less design just cut/paste and rearrange the dashboard cleaner, does it look better? sorry my english is bad Dashboard submitted by /u/mendezpm [link] [comments]
  8. How am I able to put a custom livewall paper as the background

in XboX Insiders
    How am I able to put a custom livewall paper as the background: How Do I put a livewall paper for my background on xbox dashboard submitted by /u/UBOImakingsomething [link] [comments]
  9. Custom background is Terrible and Transparency is worthless

in XboX Insiders
    Custom background is Terrible and Transparency is worthless: It’s frustrating to see options to add a custom image and yet the console is dumber than a cell phone from 2005. There’s no option to fit it to the screen, move the image or crop. This is basic. I...
  10. Custom Wallpaper/Background no longer shows.....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Custom Wallpaper/Background no longer shows.....: I had a screenshot that I loved and used it as my custom background. As of a day or two ago all it is now is a solid grey background. I tried removing the background and setting it back, changing...