Curupted cloud save

Discus and support Curupted cloud save in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need to delete a cloud save for my elder scrolls online but I deleted local saves so I need Microsoft to delete it fore me.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ReaperUnleashed, Mar 27, 2020.

  1. Curupted cloud save


    I need to delete a cloud save for my elder scrolls online but I deleted local saves so I need Microsoft to delete it fore me.

    :)
     
    ReaperUnleashed, Mar 27, 2020
    #1
  2. ReaperUnleashed Win User

    Curupted cloud save

    I did it local by mistake and now I can't acess the cloud save I need it deleted
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

    Curupted cloud save

    Hey there, you can actually delete your cloud saves yourself!

    I pulled this from the cloud saves/games FAQ support page. https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq

    "You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:

    1. On Home, select My games & apps.
    2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button
       on your controller, and then select
      Manage game & add-ons
      .
    3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to
      Saved data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the
      A button  on your controller.
    4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
      • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
      • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
      • Cancel leaves your data intact."
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

    Microsoft curuption

  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

    Possibly noob question but cannot find answer

    I would just hard reset xbox modem and router , clear at mac address , delete then re download profile.....that's about it .. , "clear persistent storage"....has worked some say ,...just some curupted data somewhere I'm thinking....you could also delete
    game saves if you want and see if that helps...
  6. FreeGames4LIVE Win User

    Game won't download

    Do you have enough space on your storage device for the full game? If not, try making some rom for it. Either way, try deleting the curupt file, clearing your cache, and then redownloading the game.
Thema:

Curupted cloud save

Loading...
  1. Curupted cloud save - Similar Threads - Curupted cloud save

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  6. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  7. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  8. Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming - Hours restiction feedback: I have been a loyal Xbox supporter and subscriber since the 360 era, owning every console you have made since then, as well as a ROG Ally X. However, recent changes to Game Pass have genuinely...
  9. Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games...
  10. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...