Cursur dosent move while holding a key

Discus and support Cursur dosent move while holding a key in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Its very anoying when that happens because when i try to play games when i try to move while holding a key my cursur wont move and then my screen wont... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Adanfime_, Nov 21, 2022.

1. Adanfime_
    Adanfime_ Guest

Its very anoying when that happens because when i try to play games when i try to move while holding a key my cursur wont move and then my screen wont move. Pls I need help. Im using touchpad on windows 10 home

:)

Adanfime_, Nov 21, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you, exists the possibility that your touchpad itself is restricting the use of keys while you use the touchpad.

If possible, please try connecting an external USB / wireless mouse and check if the same happens when you try to move the cursor with this new mouse or everything works as expected
  3. Adanfime_ Win User

So its every key that makes my cursur not move. And the computer i have rn is brand new. I just Downloaded my game and realised it so i have tried nothing yet. Hope this helps.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Adanfime_

Additional information is needed, please tell me:
    What key is the one that you’re pressing while moving the cursor?
    Or is this happening with every key?
    When this started to happen? Or is this the first time that you try to play games in your laptop?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this problem
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

I friggan love this console

[quote user="HumanNefarious"]

good god, I hate how the site eliminates formatting on posts ....

[/quote]If you want proper formatting (e.g., spacing), all you have to do go into "use rich formatting" & then press & hold the shift key at the end of a paragraph - while still holding it down, press the enter key twice. On the 1st click of the enter key,
    it will move your cursor to the next line. However, on the 2nd click of the enter key, it will move your cursor to the next line which will give you the space you need in between paragraphs. You can then let go of holding the shift key & continue typing as
    normal.

^^ See - it works. :)
  6. Dirty Loco Win User

Question ??

Hold the shift key while pressing enter.

...see.
Thema:

1. Cursur dosent move while holding a key - Similar Threads - Cursur dosent move

2. it says this account dosent exist

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says this account dosent exist: i tried logging into epic games using xbox with this email and it said there is no microsoft account with this email 4b18c3c9-0597-4811-992a-b848bd518b8e
  3. why dosent my xbox profile picture change

in XBoX Accessibility
    why dosent my xbox profile picture change: I try and change my profile picture for awhile but it still stays the same as it was bb23cba6-2354-47f0-877a-d84bc946b856
  4. Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I try to connect my Xbox one s to my phone’s mobile hotspot it dosent work: I have tried this now for a few hours still not working but when I use someone else’s it works fine I have my mobile hotspot working fine but still won’t connect it just says cannot connect to...
  5. The xbox app dosent work for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The xbox app dosent work for me: I Downloaded the app to my laptop vut evry time i launch the app it get close immediately and and a ask for permission tab pops up but i tried to write the email for the permission but i cant...
  6. Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whenever i hold right click, left click dosent work: I use a Glorious model o and whenever i hold left click, right click dosent work and vice versa. I use a Xbox series x d4f2d12f-6f65-4f96-8570-b5ab90193e39
  7. My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My ghost recon breakpoint dosent have new gen optimization whenever I install it to play it...: I’ve tried everything uninstalling the game moving from my internal to my external then back again. The only choice I have now is to reset it up I don’t want to is there any other option...
  8. MS Store and Xbox dosent work on new PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MS Store and Xbox dosent work on new PC: My son bought a new powerfull gaming PC, Win11, but Store and Xbox dosent work. Same account on both. Same kinda issue on both, and I suspect its the gaming services.. Se have done the regular...
  9. CLOUD GAMING ON PC DOSENT WORK (Windows 11)

in XboX Insiders
    CLOUD GAMING ON PC DOSENT WORK (Windows 11): I have connected xbox controller through usb so its not connected throw bluetooth when i start any game on cloudgaming it just dosent react at all... On my computer screen it work even games on...
  10. FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG...: Hello, i got a new computer recently and i wanted to play some games from gamepass but they don't launch, mostly games with large file sizes, i've tried Craftopia which started working out of...