currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...

Discus and support currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi yes i was making a group post for elden ring for weapons in the game i currently don't own and the list was "looking for spare/soldiers crossbow,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by diabloassassin1, Aug 11, 2022.

1. currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...

hi yes i was making a group post for elden ring for weapons in the game i currently don't own and the list was "looking for spare/soldiers crossbow, meteorite staff, frenzy flame seal, celebrants sickle, wakizashi, glint stone kriss, iron great sword, watch dog great sword, monks flame blade, beastman cleaver, magma wyrmm scale sword,morgott cursed sword,envoy great horn where is the "lets keep it clean-remove inappropriate content,then try posting again

:)

diabloassassin1, Aug 11, 2022
  2. Daft Badger Win User

currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own on the game

LFG posts are for looking for people to play with & that's it.

Asking for in game items is not allowed which is most likely why you are getting the "keep it clean" message
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own on the game

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this DIABLOASSASSIN1

Do you ha da child account and all your privacy settings set to allowed?
    If that's not the case, did you write something in the description or you have just the categories selected?
  4. Tomm_A Win User

Elden ring can't load save data

Hello Anthony,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It seems that you're experiencing issue loading your game saved data with Elden Ring on your new Xbox Series X. Based on the steps you've already taken, it sounds like you've tried all the basic troubleshooting steps. Let us perform some other steps that can help resolve your concern.

One thing you can try is to check if there are any updates available for the game. To do this, go to "My games & apps" on your Xbox dashboard, select Elden Ring, and then press the "Menu" button on your controller. From there, select "Manage game & add-ons" and then "Updates." If there are any updates available, make sure to install them.

If that doesn't work, you can try deleting your saved game data for Elden Ring. To do this, go to "My games & apps" on your Xbox dashboard, select Elden Ring, and then press the "Menu" button on your controller. From there, select "Manage game & add-ons" and then "Saved data." Delete any saved data for Elden Ring and then try launching the game again.

If none of these steps work, you may want to reach out to the game's developer or publisher for further assistance.

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Anyone play anymore?

Hi there, I don't own this game, but a good way to find people to play with would be to make a Looking For Group post and put in the description what it is that you want to do in the game.
  6. BoracicMage5469 Win User

Hello, I was wondering if I buy Elden Ring on xbox can i play it on my pc aswell?

I don't know where you are getting your information from?

But, Elden Ring is on sale with a 30% off at the Xbox store!
Thema:

currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own...

1. currently trying to make a looking for group post for elden ring for 14 weapons i don't own... - Similar Threads - currently trying looking

2. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  5. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  6. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: i played it even after migration, i purchased this a very long time ago. why is it telling me that i need a subscription? i payed for it, why should i pay again? 5f5e5e09-a3e5-441d-ae99-1177de12a505
  7. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  8. Currently trying to load in to the pro am on nba 2k23 next gen and it ask me to choose a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Currently trying to load in to the pro am on nba 2k23 next gen and it ask me to choose a...: Won’t let me load into pro am on nba 2k23 next gen or even accept invites from friends without asking me to choose a plan 2e8cab1a-fb03-4ac0-9f3c-9dcfe14e0c6e
  9. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: so i have bought java editon ages ago and i played it and then i stopped for a bit and now i wanted to play it again but i had migrated the mojang a while ago to microsoft but now it says If your...
  10. I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help on pc, I’m currently trying to download forza horizon 5 through my pc but it...: I need help on pc for game pass ultimate 3ee8ed93-e6de-41f8-a07d-44a87cab4d30