Currently I am playing Lego Harry Potter and I just go for the third chapter and but...

Discus and support Currently I am playing Lego Harry Potter and I just go for the third chapter and but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Currently I am playing Lego Harry Potter and I just go for the third chapter and but doesn't let me continue the history:(... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FRANCISCA JESUS HIDALGO, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Currently I am playing Lego Harry Potter and I just go for the third chapter and but...

Currently I am playing Lego Harry Potter and I just go for the third chapter and but doesn't let me continue the historyCurrently I am playing Lego Harry Potter and I just go for the third chapter and but... :(

:)

FRANCISCA JESUS HIDALGO, Nov 30, 2022
  2. UK X D4N1ELDUDE Win User

Easiest achievment games

Saints row the third, Lego pirates of the Caribbean, minecraft and both lego harry potter games
  3. ScozzTheUniGuy Win User

Lego Harry Potter worth buying?

I'm waiting until they release LEGO Harry Potter the complete edition (All the movies). Unfortunately there are no current good Harry Potter games. The old ones on the PS1 were decent platformers. One day I plan to make a good Harry Potter game.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Currently I am playing Lego Harry Potter and I just go for the third chapter and but doesn't let me continue the history:(

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Francisca

I understand that you need help with Lego , however Microsoft is not the developer of this game.
    For this you need to reach Lego dedicated support, you can do it from here:
    https://legogamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/r...

In case you need to know when it’s necessary to reach Microsoft or the game developer please check this article
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. banej Win User

Ever Wanted To Finish A Game Which Then You Never Did?

Too many to count - I'm currently striving to complete Lego Harry Potter ...
  6. TimidMinds Win User

Do you Lego?

While I never got to play with legos, I really liked the lego Harry Potter games.
Thema:

Currently I am playing Lego Harry Potter and I just go for the third chapter and but...

1. Currently I am playing Lego Harry Potter and I just go for the third chapter and but... - Similar Threads - Currently playing Lego

2. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  3. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  4. Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network: I just bought the new modern warfare 3 and when I try to play zombies or multiplayer it prompts me to buy game pass and when I back out it says that “current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox...
  5. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  6. I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m currently gamesharing with my brother. We can play online at the same time but not in...: Is it possible to play in the same game online while gamesharing it’s not letting me and my brother do it. a0b349c8-2b12-4924-8aed-4f535e7535f4
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network: I recently purchased COD Modern Warfare III. When I go to the home screen of the game, then start Multiplayer, it will leave the COD game briefly to ask if I wan to purchase Gamepass. When hit the...
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  9. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...
  10. How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix not being able to play games I own from current gen on next gen: So I have 2k23 on my Xbox One and I recently purchased a Series X, and I'm downloading 2k23 on my series X but it will not let me play it saying I need to buy it again, is there any fix because I...