Currently having an issue using my kinect camera for streaming.

Discus and support Currently having an issue using my kinect camera for streaming. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am currently having an issue with my kinnect camera. I'm trying to use it for a Webcam to stream on twitch, it doesn't appear as a usable camera when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LastVillainStanding, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Currently having an issue using my kinect camera for streaming.

I am currently having an issue with my kinnect camera. I'm trying to use it for a Webcam to stream on twitch, it doesn't appear as a usable camera when trying to set up a broadcast, the best answer people had was to join the insiders hub and join the update preview. I did, nothing happened and I still can't use the camera on twitch. Apologies if this has been posted before as I am new to the group, any help is greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/LastVillainStanding
    [link] [comments]

/u/LastVillainStanding, Mar 23, 2021
  2. STALKER2k Win User

patch is live

What!!! kinect camera for live streaming...humm must use this =)
  3. kickole Win User

How to get a facecam on Twitch?

If you're streaming straight to twitch from the xbox, you can use the camera on the kinect to do this. Since they're discontinued, you'll have to pick one up used if you don't already have it.
  4. Lighte Yagami Win User

XBOX One, Two consoles one Room???

I have the same issue with having two kinects in one room. My wife and I have matching tvs and slims and game together. There's absolutely no need for us to have two cameras two feet apart from each other. Neither of us will ever use the Kinect for the xbox
    one. We just don't want the camera.
  5. NewBlacksmurf Win User

What happned to kinect games on XB1?!?

keep in mind that Kinect game development is no longer a thing so to speak.

Developers can make games that use some Kinect "voice" but skeletal tracking from the camera was removed with the windows 10 update this the refunds for certain Kinect fitness purchases.

This tech was not something that will continue so while I too have a Kinect understand that even more of this tech is not compatible with the Xbox one S.

Just think of it as an IR blaster and a camera while streaming or recording game clips.
  6. knifing ninja45 Win User

Kinect Gameplay with FaceCam

I have a question along the lines of this question; I want to start streaming on twitch and do a facecam but I don't have a kinect. Is there anyway I can use a camera to do facecam instead? Please help!!!
Thema:

Currently having an issue using my kinect camera for streaming.

1. Currently having an issue using my kinect camera for streaming. - Similar Threads - Currently having issue

2. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  3. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  4. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  5. I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...: I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there anything I can do?...
  6. Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello there! I'm having difficulties with Microsoft store currently. .: More specifically in the deals category there is a deal for you game but when I try purchasing it it gives me an error code and tells me to try again. Also yes I have checked everything for an...
  7. My Xbox one won”t allow me to install or update any apps or game I currently have downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one won”t allow me to install or update any apps or game I currently have downloaded: As the title says, I can’t update or install anything. I can download games from disks but immediately after they are done installing it says I need to update them and I refuses to update them....
  8. I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?: have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 different boxes ? acd910eb-3044-48ab-a123-cc152ccdf7ae
  9. Why do I currently have two gamertags?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I currently have two gamertags?: [img] I currently have two gamertags. On top, I have my old gamertag, “Blusynic”. Below it is my current gamertag, “Auslantis”. I changed them around a month ago so it would’ve had time to update...
  10. Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue?: Store is saying Jedi Survivor is currently unavailable. Anyone else having this issue? 26842a73-0791-4d3a-880a-5f0f687213c3