Current Xbox Subscription with No Access to Gold Benefits

Discus and support Current Xbox Subscription with No Access to Gold Benefits in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [Mod Removed] We have a subscription paid through July, but we cannot access the gold benefits. i.e. discounted games etc. Called last month (see... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OptimusPrime56, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Current Xbox Subscription with No Access to Gold Benefits

[Mod Removed]

We have a subscription paid through July, but we cannot access the gold benefits. i.e. discounted games etc.

Called last month (see above ticket #) the issue was resolved for 1 day then reverted back to the prior problem.

Cannot seem to get anyone from Xbox that is willing to help. I have completed the troubleshooting 5 times and have been cold dropped onto multiple representatives. Last month the issue was escalated to the Global Escalation Support, they sent two follow-up
    emails, I responded to both stating that the issue was still happening. I received no response and no one at the toll free number knows how to reach them.

:)

OptimusPrime56, Feb 11, 2015
  2. Flaming Pingu, Feb 11, 2015
  3. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest
    Xbox live code

Hi there.

If your console included an Xbox Live Gold subscription, it will be on a leaflet inside the box. If a subscription was not included with your bundle, then you will need to purchase an Xbox Live Gold subscription separately, in order to access the Xbox Live
    Gold benefits.

I hope that helps.

-

Eden0032, Feb 11, 2015
  4. xTye
    xTye Guest

Gold benefits like that are limited to the Gold account on the console. The only things shared with everyone is the Gold subscription and content licenses. Any sale prices must be accessed through the profile that has the Gold subscription active.

5. We only have one gamer tag trying to access the gold account on the console. And that profile is the one that has the active subscription that we are having issues with.

This is not a share issue, it is an issue with a single profile and a paid subscription.

OptimusPrime56, Feb 12, 2015
  6. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Can you list a few of the benefits that you are looking at as well as which country you physically live in so we can find out what needs to be done from there?

onyxishere, Feb 12, 2015
  7. I live in the USA. An example of the issue would be - If I try to download a game that is free or discounted with my gold membership, It does not allow me to proceed. It asks me to purchase a gold membership to continue.

OptimusPrime56, Oct 31, 2018
  8. OptimusPrime56 Win User

I live in the USA. An example of the issue would be - If I try to download a game that is free or discounted with my gold membership, It does not allow me to proceed. It asks me to purchase a gold membership to continue.
  9. onyxishere Win User

Can you list a few of the benefits that you are looking at as well as which country you physically live in so we can find out what needs to be done from there?
  10. xTye Win User

Gold benefits like that are limited to the Gold account on the console. The only things shared with everyone is the Gold subscription and content licenses. Any sale prices must be accessed through the profile that has the Gold subscription active.
  11. OptimusPrime56 Win User

We only have one gamer tag trying to access the gold account on the console. And that profile is the one that has the active subscription that we are having issues with.

This is not a share issue, it is an issue with a single profile and a paid subscription.
  12. Smwutches Win User

Why is XCLOUD GAMES NOT WORKING FOR OTHER CONSOLE USERS?

With the Home setting, Game Pass itself doesn't share, Only games and the benefit of playing online from Gold/Game Pass Ultimate share. Other benefits are only available to the account that purchases the subscription can access that. If you're not that account, you can't use Xcloud.

They are currently testing a family subscription.
Thema:

1. Current Xbox Subscription with No Access to Gold Benefits - Similar Threads - Current Subscription Access

2. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  5. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  6. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  7. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: i played it even after migration, i purchased this a very long time ago. why is it telling me that i need a subscription? i payed for it, why should i pay again? 5f5e5e09-a3e5-441d-ae99-1177de12a505
  8. Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like you need to renew Gold. If your subscription is current try quitting and...: So for whatever reason, I try to launch Minecraft, but it come up with this message, however, I have not subscribed for anything a7588e2d-599c-4947-99be-d13f170ab6cf
  9. I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 boxes with 1 subscription?: have current game pass subscription on 1 Xbox, can I have it on 2 different boxes ? acd910eb-3044-48ab-a123-cc152ccdf7ae
  10. If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If your subscription is current, try quitting and relaunching the game: so i have bought java editon ages ago and i played it and then i stopped for a bit and now i wanted to play it again but i had migrated the mojang a while ago to microsoft but now it says If your...