current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X

Discus and support current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Backward 360 titles like modern warfare 3 or black ops 2 are having an issue at least on my system. I tested under the main xbox live ultimate... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by markm75g, Nov 14, 2020.

1. markm75g
    markm75g Guest

current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X

Backward 360 titles like modern warfare 3 or black ops 2 are having an issue at least on my system.

I tested under the main xbox live ultimate account, multiplayer xbox live works fine there (for main and sub accounts). If i switch to the sub accounts and sign in via the 360 live profile picker for a 360
    title, it then pops up with an error.

current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live

Anyone else having this issue with sub accounts (one primary ultimate/gold account and subs that are just extra profiles)?

:)

markm75g, Nov 14, 2020
  2. markm75g Win User

Elaborating slightly: None of our family accounts on the same xbox aside from mine have xbox live gold (ultimate in my case). Previously on xbox one x, for instance, my wifes xbox account, she would sign into MWF3 360, go to live and join games. Now on
    xbox series X, same exact steps, it throws the error. You could always play under other accounts as long as one account was a live paid account (360 or regular xbox one x titles), now it only works for one x or one x series x titles.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Gold isn’t transferring over

Hi,

Xbox Live Gold works on all Xbox consoles, 360 through to Series X/S. To use your current Gold sub on your console you need to sign in with the same email and password you used on your previous console. Are you sure you're using the same account?
  4. servsYAup4419 Win User

notice: current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

My xbox live account won't let me sign on. I'm currently getting the message: Notice, the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live. My username is . Please help!!!!
  5. TechieGenius Win User

Setting Xbox one X and a Xbox series X both as Home console

ok thank you, I was trying to find out because it will possibly make my decision on whether to trade in my xbox one x towards the series x or keep it. because if we are allowed to have them both listed as home consoles I can move one into my sons room
    so his account can still access the subs on mine since it would also be listed as a home console, and then home console on the series X in the living room for everyone else to still access my subs. if we cant have them both listed as Home consoles probably
    will just get rid of the older one X, as definitely not going to buy to subs for the same house
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Why do I have to sign into an old Xbox live account to play Fall out New Vegas?

All Xbox accounts have an an Xbox 360 profile. These exist even if you've never owned an Xbox ,360. Simply sign in with the account use for your Series X to download the profile.
Thema:

1. current profile is not allowed to sign into xbox live for sub accounts - series X - Similar Threads - current profile allowed

2. Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox network: I just bought the new modern warfare 3 and when I try to play zombies or multiplayer it prompts me to buy game pass and when I back out it says that “current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox...
  3. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  4. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

in XBoX on Consoles
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox network: I recently purchased COD Modern Warfare III. When I go to the home screen of the game, then start Multiplayer, it will leave the COD game briefly to ask if I wan to purchase Gamepass. When hit the...
  5. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  6. I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m getting a message that says current profile not allowed to play on Xbox network: Hey y’all so I was playing the current Modern Warfare 2 and I was doing great then my game crashed and came up with saying I must have an active network connection as I tried to reload it said the...
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live. Please help!: I have Xbox ultimate and I can play every game online but when I put call of duty modern warfare 2 (2009) and try to play online it says “The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live”....
  8. The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live: I recently download call of duty modern warfare 3 for xbox 360 in my xbox series x console and also purchase a 1 month gold membership but when I try to enter to the online game mode de game...
  9. Backwards compatibility games. ‘The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live’

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatibility games. ‘The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox Live’: Hello, My current Xbox One account will not let me play the old Xbox 360 games such as Call of duty Modern Warfare etc. I have tried a number of steps to solve this issue but it keeps bringing up...
  10. Is current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox Live: This current profile cannot is not allowed on Xbox Live 8b567032-a795-4102-98b1-71ef341d0336