CURRENT OS SUCKS !!!!!!! FULL OF BUGS AND SLOW AND LAGGY

Discus and support CURRENT OS SUCKS !!!!!!! FULL OF BUGS AND SLOW AND LAGGY in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I left the beta and im suppose to be on the stable os right ? no the beta was way smoother and less buggy what are yall doing xbox ? submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/itami2x, Jun 21, 2020.

1. /u/itami2x
    /u/itami2x Guest

I left the beta and im suppose to be on the stable os right ? no the beta was way smoother and less buggy what are yall doing xbox ?

submitted by /u/itami2x
    [link] [comments]

/u/itami2x, Jun 21, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. R1NZL3R 117 Win User

BorderLands game of the year edition not working on xbox one

microsoft has some major bugs to fix cause even when it does work the xbox one cant handle intense action rendering from borderlands it gets slow and laggy
  3. H3PA80R Win User

Dashboard really laggy and slow.

Since you are in the insider programm it could happen that there are some issues with the updates. The thing is that the updates here are prebuilds. A Part of the programm is find bugs and issues and report them. You could leave the insider programm if
    you are not happy with "beta testing" updates.
  4. T L R Honor 218 Win User

Xbox server high ping and choppy game play

About the last month i've been having 4% packet loss high latency and low up load speed in tests. Game play choppy laggy players move faster then they should which means game is playing catch up in real time second or half a sec means a death or missed shots.
    Now my internet itself is great 400-700 dl and 6 to 10mbps upload 20-30ms ping, but xbox will show 200 dl .8 up 100plus latency 4% packet loss. I know how slow internet works had .8up before switching it isn't an error on test like most say, in fact tests
    used to be almost to a t the same. So what's the deal microsoft? Cat 6 hart wired connection broadband cable internet. This needs to get fixed.
    Test from multiple sites state currently 300plus dl 12-20ping 3 jitter 60plus upload. Xbox is at 230 dl .5 up and 96 latency 4% loss. Problems started after core services went down about 4 weeks ago, issues after and steps for quote firewall changes ect
    are missing from xbox when you walk threw steps for bug fixes, but firewall is same as it was prior.
  5. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

The my diskdrive is broken thread

[quote user="Goatsnatcher"]

[quote user=""]

[quote user="Goatsnatcher"]

After the amount of issues the PS4 has had, I definitely wouldn't go that direction for a long time.

[/quote] Everyone I know has ps4s in flawless working order. It was overblown by todays social media nothing more nothing less.

Ive played like 20 hours of warframe with 2 other people I know. Logging in 4-5 hours at a time, played lots of coop resoGun and enjoyed lots of killzone and a bit of knack

not once has my ps4 experience been laggy slow or glitchy (cept playing that contrast game that game has so many bugs). Everything runs as smooth as butter. fast and responsive.

Im on here responding to ur post cause im msging people who are still on live btw.(just in case some xboy says "your already bored with ps4 and you hate it"

[/quote]

Good morning Steven.

I think it's fair to say that reports of broken consoles will be blown out of proportion from both sides. I was more than expecting this though, I'm also expecting a lot of hoax complaints... also, no doubt from both sides.

All I know is I can't wait until around 1:30pm, That's when My X1 is due according to DPD :)

Edit: I just read the bottom of your post that you edited in. There is no need to be so narky Steven.

[/quote] Naw man im sick of it.

First thing you say is "oh but but but ps4 has problems" You say thing knowing it was overblown you just admitted it in this post.

The optics are telling. The people on this forum grasp at every last straw the can shamelessly can. What a circus. Im calling you out.
  6. JonnyRac Win User

Xbox One S WiFi Networking Connectivity Issues

Wow, I can't believe I'm not alone! I have had slow connection problems on the S ever since I got it. I originally had the regular One on wifi downstairs from my router and the speeds were really good and it worked great. I moved that upstairs (now hardwired)
    when I got the S a year ago on black friday. For the record it's the grey battlefield 1 500 GB console. I have tried changing DNS servers, powerline adapters and looking up help for every possible thing. UPnP is on, NAT is open for both consoles, console has
    always been on energy saver and every device (including the One upstairs) in the house work perfectly fine. Yet no matter what I do, with my 200MB Down and 20MB Up internet, the S can just barely get above 20MB download (usually it was always lower) with around
    20MB upload. However even still, downloads drop to KB's and fluctuate like crazy. Sometime it even just stops entirely. Of course this also leads to randomly laggy gameplay, too. I've tried just everything and I just refuse to believe anything other than the
    S has some kind of problem. I mean it was already confirmed to have a problem with the instant on feature. How could it possibly be a stretch that maybe, JUST MAYBE, the S has further related problems beyond that bug??? With this thread and others on the internet
    it seems to be a very real problem that has been ignored. I'm getting the X eventually, and I honestly rather trade my S in, NOT my regular One, to get it. Let that sink in...

Had the same issue above but now its solved. I contacted Microsoft support and they helped me out in 5 mins - the issue is related to connecting the xbox one s to a power strip or regulator, I connected directly to the wall outlet (the power brick is inside
    the xbox and will protect it for power surges) - now it works wonders and connects automatically to wifi when waking up from instant on mode. Hope this helps
    This is the first time I've seen this suggestion and I will surely try it. I don't have much hope but I'll take any new idea at this point.
Thema:

1. CURRENT OS SUCKS !!!!!!! FULL OF BUGS AND SLOW AND LAGGY - Similar Threads - CURRENT SUCKS FULL

2. Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote

in XboX Insiders
    Question for you guys. I am not currently an insider, Did they remove use TV remote: I was an insider. I have been on and off over 6 or 7 years. I joined last around the time the new dashboard was released to the public. I noticed a new setting that would allow you to control your...
  3. i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a current xbox i play on and when i try to sign into my account on the xbox app it...: what do i need to do to fix it or get it to let me sign in? 01dac490-f328-4a46-9103-672f782aa149
  4. I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there

in XBoX on Windows
    I see enforcement on xbox but on the current enforcement its not there: Hi Xbox I recently got suspended my xbox says I am but the enforcement site does not. 4777b740-63e4-460a-bb7e-24985534aefe
  5. Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password reset NEVER sends a code to my email address - currently being billed for a...: I have followed tried all the solutions offered here. I have tried to contact support to no avail. I realized from a credit card statement that I am being billed for an xbox pass and cannot login...
  6. Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is anyone currently having issues using the Xbox app on PC?: My app is set to boot up automatically after logging in & for some strange reason, it starts loading like it normally would only to close itself about 30 seconds later. No error message or code,...
  7. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  8. Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App shows me as 'Online' and doesn't show any games I am currently playing outside of...: It's worked before for Steam and Ubisoft Connect games, but since the past few updates it just shows me as 'Online' I have the setting ticked to share my activity, and it works fine with all Xbox...
  9. I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all...: I have just bought my son a new Xbox but the email on his current Xbox isn’t right so all his data and such have not saved to his account. Is there anything I can do?...
  10. how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do you get an old gamertag to sync with your current email?: So my gamertag was hooked up through my brothers email back in the day when I was much younger. with the new microsoft all encompassing ecosystem i am having quite the time finding an answer to...