Current Alpha Update Doesn't Work

Discus and support Current Alpha Update Doesn't Work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The current update doesn't work at all. Really slow on loading the home screen and doesn't show or do anything associated with Gamepass. How do I go... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DblU3M, Jan 28, 2023.

1. /u/DblU3M
    /u/DblU3M Guest

The current update doesn't work at all. Really slow on loading the home screen and doesn't show or do anything associated with Gamepass.

How do I go back an update?

submitted by /u/DblU3M
    [link] [comments]

/u/DblU3M, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Dark Megatronus Win User

Sign in error: 0x8007000E

That response not only doesn't help, but the replied thread is no help either. This "Update" is still in Alpha stage. It should never have been aloud to be tested in it's current state
  3. cod killer90210 Win User

Beta

That doesn't work I dont get a option to select the alpha update I was wondering if u guys can invite me manually Microsoft told me u guys can do that
  4. EuphoricMotionz Win User

Xbox One, full USB Update Required Urgently!

My console is currently Bricked, I require The full Operating system OSU for the insider alpha release it is currently stuck on the trouble shooter requires a full OS install for OS version 22000.2174.amd64fre.xb_flt_2109co.210815-2200... I would like Someone to provide me with a download link so I can Install The Entire Xbox operating system Via USB, otherwise my console will continue to be bricked..

Downgraded updates and OSU will not work my firmware is the most current version of the Insider Alpha Release... thanks.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Controller problem

You need to request the replacement if updating it doesn't work, even if doesn't show a pending update you can force it selecting update and reinstalling the current firmware again
  6. DominumStige Win User

Flight simulator

It is currently only available for Insiders (in Alpha Build), there is no official launch date yet. You can still follow the updates on the official
    website.
Thema:

1. Current Alpha Update Doesn't Work - Similar Threads - Current Alpha Update

2. If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...

in XboX Insiders
    If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on...: If I change from alpha skip ahead (current) to beta, do I lose the other accounts saved on my console, ot the ones saved as "xbox home"? On the beta preview it says: system update status: Factory...
  3. I figured I could use a little help getting into Xbox Update Preview Alpha, currently in beta

in XboX Insiders
    I figured I could use a little help getting into Xbox Update Preview Alpha, currently in beta: Hello all! My name is Trey. I love betas. Something about being a part of making something is truly exciting for me. I have been an insider for 8 years now and I'm also a windows insider. I'm...
  4. Cannot Sign In or Add ANY Account on current Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot Sign In or Add ANY Account on current Alpha Skip Ahead: Huge issue for me. I had to update my Microsoft account password last night. No issues. Continued gaming no problem. This morning I was asked by my Series X "Who is playing today?" on boot-up....
  5. Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build

in XboX Insiders
    Report a Problem missing from current Skip-Ahead Alpha build: Example of problem on Alpha-Skip Ahead build 211021-2200 on Xbox Series X. The Spotify app has been finicky and buggy as of late, audio drops when navigating the app, or when returning to it from...
  6. A Button is not responding while in any game or app. - Alpha Skip Ahead (Current Update)

in XboX Insiders
    A Button is not responding while in any game or app. - Alpha Skip Ahead (Current Update): Done all remote troubleshooting, not sure if anyone is facing this issue or has in the past. Please help! submitted by /u/alejandro_wirth [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox doesn't stay on 4k in Alpha or Current Version

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox doesn't stay on 4k in Alpha or Current Version: So I literally just got my Xbox Series X and I can choose 4k but it will immediately switch back to the previous resolution. It worked fine with my One S and I'm using the same port at that...
  8. Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build?

in XboX Insiders
    Series X Alpha Skip-Ahead peeps, how stable is the current build?: Just wanting to see if it's safe to hop back on the preview or not. Is stuff actually working or nada? submitted by /u/JoeySTRIKE_alt [link] [comments]
  9. On the current Alpha Skip Ahead Build. I've never seen this happen before. Restarted my...

in XboX Insiders
    On the current Alpha Skip Ahead Build. I've never seen this happen before. Restarted my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments]
  10. To the current Alpha members.

in XboX Insiders
    To the current Alpha members.: I just got the invitation to join Alpha granted there are spots left, but I had a few questions before I decide. What is the difference between Alpha and Beta? Is the performance of my console...