Currency

Discus and support Currency in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I bought VC on NBA23 and I have not received them a4f760a8-92eb-4527-be51-a08e3f6b3609 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zoo Zoo1, Sep 17, 2023.

1. Zoo Zoo1
    Zoo Zoo1 Guest

Currency

Hello,

I bought VC on NBA23 and I have not received them

:)

Zoo Zoo1, Sep 17, 2023
  2. GutlessAlloy338 Win User

Currency?

how to change my currency? In the market all the products are in RUB, but I want to change it, how to do it?
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

Currency

Hey there Midnight!

Lynx is on the right track here. In the instance of having $14 worth of converted currency and $6 extra that you purchased after the conversion, you should only be charged tax on the extra $6 you added after the update.

I hope this helps clear things up! ^_^
  4. Tut0r Win User

Currency

Hi Midnight

"Will I be taxed on the content that I buy on Xbox Marketplace?

We will not apply taxes when you purchase content using currency that we add to your account at the time of the transition. However, when you use currency that you add to your account after the transition (including from Xbox Gift Cards), all appropriate
    taxes will be applied to those purchases. "

This was sourced from
    support.xbox.com/.../microsoft-points-retire-faq
    feel free to head over there and have a read it has a lot of useful information regarding the currency transition. I hope this answers your question :)
  5. Smwutches Win User

Currency

Correct; although, I wouldn't suggest changing your region if you're not actually in the US. That can also cause issues with purchases.
  6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Currency

Hello Zoo Z! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

When did you purchase them? Did you restart your console and then log back into the game?
Thema:

Currency

1. Currency - Similar Threads - Currency

2. Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is trading ingame items for ingame currency bannable: Hey, I recently have been comm banned 2 times in a row due to the fact that I have apparently broken a rule. I created two group post for the game Fallout 76 in which I was trying to sell an...
  3. Can’t purchase in game currency

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t purchase in game currency: I want to buy something in a game called Multiversus, it’s in game currency in order for me to get the battle pass I keep trying to buy what’s called a sack of gleamium for $9.99 yet every time I...
  4. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  5. How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab?: I tried to order a Xbox design lab controller using only Xbox currency, but it is saying there is a error to my orders I hope that you guys can get that fix as fast as you guys could....
  6. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  7. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  8. How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox: How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox eca77cce-9a69-4d23-a92e-819702b996a4
  9. Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite - Didn't recieve a refund yet on in game currency, also got items i didnt ask refunded: I made a purchase on the Fortnite Xbox store for 5000 V-bucks on 17/11 but I didn't receive them, so I refunded them but didn't receive the money meanwhile, I purchased another 5000 v-bucks using...
  10. Wrong currency on the web site

in XBoX on Windows
    Wrong currency on the web site: Hello, I have such a problem, I am in a region where there is no xbox representative office and by all the rules I can apply to any region where there is a representative office, I chose...