Currency changed / can't download a purchased Game

Discus and support Currency changed / can't download a purchased Game in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox 360 billing address has been changed to uk and my Ballance turn to 0.00 £ even though i have 1.80 $ left after i purchased the Witcher 2 . What... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BouzidMohamed1, Feb 20, 2022.

1. Currency changed / can't download a purchased Game

My xbox 360 billing address has been changed to uk and my Ballance turn to 0.00 £ even though i have 1.80 $ left after i purchased the Witcher 2 . What even worse on xbox 360 it dosent let me download it .it said buy ????

:)

BouzidMohamed1, Feb 20, 2022
  2. BouzidMohamed1 Win User

Thank you. The game is indeed not available in the new region luckily i didn't pay much for it .
  3. andersonpassos Win User

it checks xbox region and account.
  4. BouzidMohamed1 Win User

Thank you , Anderson. After the transfer i find the option to download it on the xbox 360 but is say error 800700E8 when i press download.... I think it not available in this region .
  5. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

you need to transfer your game's digital license.

1.Under Your Payment Options, select License Transfer.

2.Follow the instructions to transfer content licenses.

3.After you transfer the licenses, download the content again to update the local licenses.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Well no two things first and foremost

Balances don't transfer between regions

As ms isn't a bank no console will let you do that as it's takes billions to get registered as a financial institution and given the regulators oversight over the Activision acquisition ms doesn't need the attention right now

2nd since it was purchased in your other region you shouldn't have deleted it and just kept it on your hdd

Bc titles are region locked you will have to install from your ready to insfall list

But if it keeps failing upon download then no you can't use the ms store link because it was purchased in your other region
Thema:

1. Currency changed / can't download a purchased Game - Similar Threads - Currency changed can't

2. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  3. How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab?: I tried to order a Xbox design lab controller using only Xbox currency, but it is saying there is a error to my orders I hope that you guys can get that fix as fast as you guys could....
  4. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  5. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  6. How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox: How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox eca77cce-9a69-4d23-a92e-819702b996a4
  7. how to change currency to brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    how to change currency to brasil?: how to change currency to brasil? submitted by /u/ContestOne7691 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't change gamertag because the currency is different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag because the currency is different: I want to change my gamertag but it only shows in USD and im from Malaysia b229d26b-c1d6-436d-aced-51eb9b14ff45
  9. How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?: Hello, I have a 5 dollars microsoft gift card in cad. But I want the gift card currency to be changed since i wanna pay in USD. My settings region is in US, but how come my microsoft account...
  10. How do I change my billing currency

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my billing currency: I have moved from Australia to New Zealand. I've updated my country, my billing address and changed my payment method to my new zealand PayPal. My games pass subscription is still charging in Aud$...