Currency change

Discus and support Currency change in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How can I convert balance and change prices for games. I have euros on my account now, but I would like to receive Russian rubles... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ilya Shalin, Aug 13, 2021.

1. Ilya Shalin
    Ilya Shalin Guest

Currency change

How can I convert balance and change prices for games. I have euros on my account now, but I would like to receive Russian rubles

:)

Ilya Shalin, Aug 13, 2021
  2. Atherza Win User

Currency change

Sorry, but it's not possible, codes are regional locked.
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Currency change

Sorry but currency and also gifted games cannot be redeemed in another country
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Currency change

Its possible that the settings are incorrect for your location and this is causing the currency to show incorrectly.
  5. DapperCrane Win User

Currency change

These types of transactions are region specific.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Currency change

If your account is set properly to Russia, you are seeing the prices correctly for your region. Microsoft no longer uses Russian rubles in the Xbox store.
Thema:

Currency change

1. Currency change - Similar Threads - Currency change

2. refund approved but no currency

in XBoX on Windows
    refund approved but no currency: I was approved service request number : (Mod Removed) for refund of game i bought it by mistake two months ago January 22th. It's now the 30th of march and I have yet to see money in either...
  3. How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use Xbox currency on Xbox design lab?: I tried to order a Xbox design lab controller using only Xbox currency, but it is saying there is a error to my orders I hope that you guys can get that fix as fast as you guys could....
  4. I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for in game currency on a gift card and it hasnt come through: it was on the finals i paid for 1,150 and 500 then brought a season starter pack and it didnt go through 14fabd13-7039-420e-9d85-9f4efc1ecb16
  5. So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I bought a fast card in game currency card from Walmart and I’m trying to figure out...: I purchased this from Walmart in ta not like the normal. 25 character gift card. I already had to go back to the store to get a reprint of my receipt which they instructed me would have the...
  6. How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox: How to manage multiple currencies on my xbox eca77cce-9a69-4d23-a92e-819702b996a4
  7. how to change currency to brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    how to change currency to brasil?: how to change currency to brasil? submitted by /u/ContestOne7691 [link] [comments]
  8. Can't change gamertag because the currency is different

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't change gamertag because the currency is different: I want to change my gamertag but it only shows in USD and im from Malaysia b229d26b-c1d6-436d-aced-51eb9b14ff45
  9. How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I change Microsoft gift card balance currency?: Hello, I have a 5 dollars microsoft gift card in cad. But I want the gift card currency to be changed since i wanna pay in USD. My settings region is in US, but how come my microsoft account...
  10. How do I change my billing currency

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I change my billing currency: I have moved from Australia to New Zealand. I've updated my country, my billing address and changed my payment method to my new zealand PayPal. My games pass subscription is still charging in Aud$...