CSI games?????

Discus and support CSI games????? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello I was wondering what happened to the csi games and why they aren’t available to buy in store??? I’ve been an xboxer since the original Xbox came... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by nataliehunter1988, Apr 3, 2022.

  1. CSI games?????


    Hello I was wondering what happened to the csi games and why they aren’t available to buy in store??? I’ve been an xboxer since the original Xbox came out, and I’ve had every model at some point, I really enjoyed the csi games and now have Xbox series s, I was hoping to replace the games in Microsoft store but none of them are there, I’d just like to know why and if there are any other games like them I could play?

    :)
     
    nataliehunter1988, Apr 3, 2022
    #1
  2. goldeneye3d Win User

    Club: aLAN wAKE II...

    why are we comparing alan wake to csi? they are not even similar games, get a grip , csi is a good game for what genre it fits under, probably one of the least active genres is csi in , alan wake how ever , is a suspense horror shooter game , nothing
    like csi deadly intent/csi fatal conspiracy or csi hard evidence
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    CSI games?????

    They aren't available in the store because they weren't made backwards compatible. The most likely reason why the weren't made BC is because Ubisoft probably doesn't hold the publishing rights anymore.

    Most games that are linked with movies, TV shows or popular sports franchises have IP's (Intellectual copyrights). When it comes to movies and TV shows the game developer needs to pay for the right to make a game from the the respective owner of that show or movie. These publishing rights are only held for a finite amount of time and need to be renewed. They haven't been renewed.

    Then there is problem of making a game backwards compatible. This is not an easy process and, unfortunately, the BC program has now ended. There won't be any more Xbox 360 games coming to the Xbox One.
  4. andersonpassos Win User

    CSI games?????

  5. Real Dangerr Win User

    Video Game Scores (Numbers)

    It's not technically a score or a record breaking moment but I beat the CSI Game in 45 minutes. Never played the game but watched a lot of CSI. Took the game back the next day.
  6. banej Win User

    Anybody know of any more crime solving games?

    [quote user="Mu1derAndScu11y"]

    I've played:

    LA Noire

    CSI: Fatal Conspiracy

    CSI: Deadly Intent

    NCIS

    Condemned Criminal Origins

    Condemned 2 (Played on the PS3)

    Are there any more "crime solving" games out there that are any good?

    [/quote]

    You missed out
    CSI: Hard Evidence
    .
Thema:

CSI games?????

Loading...
  1. CSI games????? - Similar Threads - CSI games

  2. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  3. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  4. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  5. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  6. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  7. My games filling with games I don't have access too

    in XboX Insiders
    My games filling with games I don't have access too: My "my games" list is filling with games the console thinks are available but I don't have the game pass tier or don't even own them. They aren't installed yet it gives me the option to uninstall...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. Can’t Watch Any Episodes from my Copy of CSI Season 1 on Blu-ray

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t Watch Any Episodes from my Copy of CSI Season 1 on Blu-ray: As the title states when I attempt to play an episode you’ll hear the audio for a few secs but the screen is black then the Xbox’s power light will blink then the system will turn off completely....
  10. Anyone know if theres a streaming service offering NCIS and CSI in the free after subscription ...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone know if theres a streaming service offering NCIS and CSI in the free after subscription ...: If you can let me know it would be appriciated. 9d4fa2f8-c8e0-4f79-8e01-de7a66f47bad