CSGO makes screen turn grey.

Discus and support CSGO makes screen turn grey. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Today, I started overclocking with AMD PRO Edition Software and I used the Auto overclock, so I didn't have to do anything about it, I played CSGO with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PetrifiedAstronaut, Dec 4, 2022.

1. CSGO makes screen turn grey.

Today, I started overclocking with AMD PRO Edition Software and I used the Auto overclock, so I didn't have to do anything about it, I played CSGO with it and everything was fine. When I was done, I turned the overclock off and launched CSGO again to see if there was a difference, the screen of the monitor went grey for about 5 minutes and AMD told me that there was a Driver Timeout, I tried to launch CSGO and this time the screen went grey completely and after 20 minutes it remained like this.

I forced my system to shut down and open the reliability history, this is the error I got:

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 141

Parameter 1: ffffd584e17c1010

Parameter 2: fffff8027cc36820

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 6180

OS version: 10_0_22621

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.22621.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 2057

The GPU I use is RX 6600, and it's on Windows 11, I had already reinstalled the drivers before this.

:)

PetrifiedAstronaut, Dec 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this PetrifiedAstronaut

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Now no matter if you overclock or not your graphics card the problem with CSGO persists?

If that's the case, is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

May I know if you tried reinstalling the game?

Or what else did you tried to fix this? (Besides reinstalling your GPU drivers)

----------

In the meantime let's try to isolate the problem a bit more:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily

Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again

https://support.microsoft.com/topic/how-to-perf...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there

https://support.microsoft.com/windows/create-a-...
  3. PetrifiedAstronaut Win User

The issue only persists after overclocking, No I didn't reinstall the game and I think other games work well.

Thanks for reaching out! :)
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi buddy
    In that case please try to reinstall the game

If maybe the issue persist after that try the solutions provided above (A, B, C)
  5. JosephLaRiviere Sr. Win User

Can't open anything on Xbox since the most recent update

I tried, but unless I unplug it, the Xbox will not turn off in anyway and goes to a grey screen
  6. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Xbox grey screen when turning on

Thema:

1. CSGO makes screen turn grey. - Similar Threads - CSGO makes screen

2. Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One doesn't turn on but makes faint turn on beep noise: My Xbox One wouldn't turn on however it would make a very quiet 'beep' turn on sound when I would try to switch it on however the xbox symbol would not light up. Recently however it doesn't even...
  3. Suspended For making an lfg

in XBoX on Windows
    Suspended For making an lfg: I got suspended when I made a looking for group for rainbow six siege. All I did was add popular tags and then I got suspended. Is there any way I can get resuspended? Because I don't feel like...
  4. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  5. When playing CSGO, there is no error in automatically restarting the system after a black...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When playing CSGO, there is no error in automatically restarting the system after a black...: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate :...
  6. Sign the Petition for Xbox to add csgo to Xbox for freeeeeee

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition for Xbox to add csgo to Xbox for freeeeeee: [IMG] submitted by /u/Furlessdoggo [link] [comments]
  7. CSGO not working for Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    CSGO not working for Xbox 360: Recently I've bought CSGO for Xbox 360 but doesn't work at all can't move, shoot and anything else, is there anyone with same issue and know to fix it please? I know my console is very old but at...
  8. I can't find CSGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find CSGO: My brother owns CSGO, and allowed me to gameshare with him so we could play, but when I set his account to home Xbox, i could see all his games except CSGO. Anyone know why?...
  9. Recording CSGO Video

in XBoX on Windows
    Recording CSGO Video: Hello Microsoft Community, I am currently trying to make a video for CSGO, cut and trim the video but when I press the Windows key and G, I press the play button. When the game is done and I want...
  10. Clan Tags for CSGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clan Tags for CSGO: How i was wondering if there is a way to add a clan tagg for CSGO? 815a765f-4738-478d-9dad-2f96b6f3fb6d