Crusader Kings 3: Expansion Pass Question

Discus and support Crusader Kings 3: Expansion Pass Question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I started playing CK3 on xbox game pass and liked it so much that i purchased the expansion pass on my xbox . I received the two current DLCs that are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vman91, Mar 18, 2023.

1. Vman91
    Vman91 Guest

I started playing CK3 on xbox game pass and liked it so much that i purchased the expansion pass on my xbox . I received the two current DLCs that are released for the xbox version. I also downloaded the PC version via PC gamepass but its not registering that i have the expansion pass..Are they expecting people to purchase two separate passes for the consoles? Even though they are both microsoft? Does anyone know?

:)

Vman91, Mar 18, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I'm sorry but as I have checked, the game is not an Xbox Play Anywhere game which means that the licenses on PC and Xbox are different, this includes DLCs, expansions, etc.
  3. Beratmumcu Win User

xbox game pass (0xc0000096) game locked in

It only happens in Crusader King 3
  4. Dericka Win User

Forza Horizon 5 won't launch through Game Pass

I see. Is it the same error with Crusader Kings 3?
  5. gingerninja1010 Win User

PC Xbox game pass - Football Manager 2020 won't run

Same issue is now present with Crusader Kings 3
  6. Annanda Martins Win User

How to enable DLC on PC Gamepass

Koenter, the Crusader King 3 version that is included on Game Pass does not come with the DLCs, okay? There is the Royal Edition but that is not the version included on Gamepass.

The only DLCs that cannot be bought are " Fashion of the Abbasid Court " " Garments of the Holy Roman Empire " " Elegance of the Empire " because they are not sold separately, so they are probably pre-purchased DLCs or they come with Royal Edition.

With that being said, I consulted my Game pass, and Crusader Kings 3 does not include the DLCs on the Game pass and they need to be bought separately, okay? That is why they cannot be installed without being bought.

I hope that I was able to clarify that for you. We are always here to help.

Best Regards, Annanda.
Thema:

1. Crusader Kings 3: Expansion Pass Question - Similar Threads - Crusader Kings Expansion

2. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  3. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...: NVM. I fixed the problem by factory resetting the controller. Yesterday I was trying to put my Gulikit King Kong 2 Pro controller in update mode, and it turned off and wouldn't come back on again....
  4. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  5. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King: I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls. Many other users on Reddit and Steam also...
  6. I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...: I've been playing Crusader Kings III and it freezes sometimes. If I restart after these freezes the image flickers. The last time I tried reinstalling the game, it froze during download and now I...
  7. Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting: I have recently been playing crusader kings and at seemingly random times the game freeze and I get a pop up that I have been disconnected from the cloud gaming session. I am playing on an Xbox 1...
  8. Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile: My Crusader Kings 3 game (PC) keeps crashing after my King got back from a tour (new dlc) Since then (a few weeks ago), the game keeps crashing after the initial loading screen and I cannot start...
  9. How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...: Hello, i try to find out why i have to connect my account (XBOX) with Crusader Kings 3 (Paradox) every time in start/restart the game (playing via GamePass). On Paradox it says I am concected but...
  10. Crusader kings 3 Installed dlc not being recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crusader kings 3 Installed dlc not being recognized: Hi, I'm having an issue with Crusader Kings Royal edition. CK3 Royal Edition is intended to have the chapter one expansion content installed with it. Unfortunately, when launching the game no...