Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher

Discus and support Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I installed Crusader Kings over the microsoft store and when i launch the game none of my dlcs show up. But they are included in the Game pass and i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EmperorJohann, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher

I installed Crusader Kings over the microsoft store and when i launch the game none of my dlcs show up. But they are included in the Game pass and i also own northern lords. The dlc path dosent even show up

Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher [​IMG]

:)

EmperorJohann, Aug 5, 2021
  2. EmperorJohann Win User

I have infact tried that and it did not work
  3. EmperorJohann Win User

yes they are both installed
  4. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Xbox Gamer and I will be helping you today.

How are you, EmperorJohann?

This title is not in the ''Play Anywhere'' catalog and also only the base game is included in the Game Pass.
  5. SammyVS Win User

I hope the developer will give you a more in-depth help on the content.
  6. EmperorJohann Win User

i already knew that but how do i fix my issue
Thema:

1. Crusader Kings 3 DLCs wont show up in launcher - Similar Threads - Crusader Kings DLCs

2. Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3 The Mad King's End achievement bugged.: i have Diablo 3 eternal collection and as normal player one of my early game achievements was killing Leoric and getting The Mad King's End achievement but then. after time passed i noticed...
  3. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) when I plug in my Gulikit King Kong 2...: NVM. I fixed the problem by factory resetting the controller. Yesterday I was trying to put my Gulikit King Kong 2 Pro controller in update mode, and it turned off and wouldn't come back on again....
  4. I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I brought the King kong game (2005 peter jacksons) on my xbox one, but it isnt in my libary...: have the game on my Xbox one, use the same account on my PC, but cant find the game on the Xbox app on my PC, its as if it doesnt exist 898471a0-8828-406d-9a98-fdee404550a1
  5. Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza 0 PC - Crash during JCC mini-game with Gambling King: I'm about 35 hours into Yakuza 0 (PC), and I'm currently stuck at Gambling King's JCC mini game. It would crash as I tried to bet on one of the girls. Many other users on Reddit and Steam also...
  6. I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to download Crusader Kings III after a game crash and the download is frozen. I...: I've been playing Crusader Kings III and it freezes sometimes. If I restart after these freezes the image flickers. The last time I tried reinstalling the game, it froze during download and now I...
  7. Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Crusader Kings keeps disconnecting: I have recently been playing crusader kings and at seemingly random times the game freeze and I get a pop up that I have been disconnected from the cloud gaming session. I am playing on an Xbox 1...
  8. Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crusader Kings 3 (crash) - Tour bug corrupt Xbox profile: My Crusader Kings 3 game (PC) keeps crashing after my King got back from a tour (new dlc) Since then (a few weeks ago), the game keeps crashing after the initial loading screen and I cannot start...
  9. How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to fix the account linking that appears every time Crusader Kings 3 launches (XBOX and...: Hello, i try to find out why i have to connect my account (XBOX) with Crusader Kings 3 (Paradox) every time in start/restart the game (playing via GamePass). On Paradox it says I am concected but...
  10. Crusader kings 3 Installed dlc not being recognized

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crusader kings 3 Installed dlc not being recognized: Hi, I'm having an issue with Crusader Kings Royal edition. CK3 Royal Edition is intended to have the chapter one expansion content installed with it. Unfortunately, when launching the game no...