Crunchyroll Playback Issues on 120hz

Discus and support Crunchyroll Playback Issues on 120hz in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Crunchyroll is having playback issues where the frame rate is choppy/heavily dropping frames when in 120hz mode. The issue is instantly fixed when I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AMBocanegra, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Crunchyroll Playback Issues on 120hz

Crunchyroll is having playback issues where the frame rate is choppy/heavily dropping frames when in 120hz mode. The issue is instantly fixed when I switch to 60hz mode.

This doesn't seem to impact any other app currently. YouTube has stutter issues but this doesn't seem to be impacted by switching hz modes.

Changing settings back and forth to use the app is a bother but a functional workaround.

I've reported this multiple times via report a problem and Crunchyroll is apparently aware of the issue, but is anyone else experiencing this?

Hardware info: Samsung Q80T 55" TV, Xbox Series X. 120hz/VRR/HDR/4K compatibility is enabled on the TV.

submitted by /u/AMBocanegra
    [link] [comments]

/u/AMBocanegra, Dec 3, 2022
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

My Xbox Series x won’t Recognize 120 hertz on my new Samsung tv

Hi,

The Samsung TU7000 series is an entry level Smart TV. The Motion Rate' you refer to is only for video playback, it smooths out the playback of fast action sequences, it's not a gaming feature.

Your TV is a 60Hz display that uses HDMI 2.0, true 120Hz displays are HDMI 2.1.
  3. Burnin TODI Win User

Crunchy Roll for XboxONE

Xbox does not own crunchyroll...xbox does not create apps for crunchyroll, why whine about it here? Does crunchyroll have forums? Go there?
  4. Braxerman Win User
  5. SavouryMeteor81 Win User

Crunchyroll issue, PLEASE HELP

If you still have access to the other Crunchyroll account, can you go to
    www.crunchyroll.com/acct
    while logged into the old account, look for any Xbox devices and deactivate them? Afterwards, can you try to connect your new account to your current XBL account to see if that resolves the issue.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, please contact CR support at the following link:
    www.crunchyroll.com/help
  6. Wolftrap Win User

Great! I can't play my digital games!!

My girlfriend and I play side by side and she is also having this issue. She currently can't access anything but Crunchyroll
Thema:

Crunchyroll Playback Issues on 120hz

1. Crunchyroll Playback Issues on 120hz - Similar Threads - Crunchyroll Playback Issues

2. Xbox series X blu ray playback

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X blu ray playback: Xbox series X blu ray playback randomly zooms in and out slightly while playing a movie. Its very sporadic. Xbox is up to date, discs are immaculate, no fingerprints, scratches, etc. I'm re...
  3. Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does the Xbox series x have Dolby vision playback support for 4k blu ray discs ?: Does the Xbox series x support Dolby vision playback for the 4k blu ray disc movies ? not streaming capability I seem to be able to activate HDR but not Dolby vision for movie discs , is there a...
  4. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  5. Playback issues on Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Playback issues on Xbox One: Hello community, I've been encountering some issues lately while trying to play content on Disney Plus through my Xbox One. The login and navigation work fine, but when I attempt to play a movie...
  6. Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Playback locks up int he same way on Apple TV and Amazon Prime on Xbox Series X: I have a very specific and annoying playback video using streaming service apps on Xbox Series X. Often when I am watching tv shows or movies on my Xbox series x through streaming services, the...
  7. playback for films and tv, contact microsoft, not community

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    playback for films and tv, contact microsoft, not community: a member of my household is unable to play his movies that he PURCHASED on you film and tv app. it is causeing me stress having to repeatedly hearing this repeated complaint. your available help...
  8. Code crunchyroll

in XBoX on Windows
    Code crunchyroll: Hello, I have just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit from 75 days of crunchyroll, and it's been 1 hour I'm looking for my code but I can't find it. I searched on the internet and...
  9. Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series controller shuts off while using Crunchyroll App using a Headset every 10...: This seems to happen only when I'm using the Crunchyroll app. Everytime I watch anything on Crunchyroll with my headphones plugged in my Xbox Series X|S controller it always shuts off after 10...
  10. Audio crackles when watching Crunchyroll

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio crackles when watching Crunchyroll: Whenever I watch something on crunchy roll my audio crackles. I have tried looking this up in the past and trying the suggestions on similar posts but still my audio crackles. I wear headphones...