CrossCode Xbox Game Pass not updated to last version ??

Discus and support CrossCode Xbox Game Pass not updated to last version ?? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey, i've just payed for xbox game pass ultimate (1 buck for the first month you know) and so far this is not a really good experience. First, I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexandrosSotiropoulos, May 13, 2021.

  1. CrossCode Xbox Game Pass not updated to last version ??


    Hey, i've just payed for xbox game pass ultimate (1 buck for the first month you know)

    and so far this is not a really good experience.

    First, I was unable to play sunset overdrive for I don't know what reason

    Now, I'm playing CrossCode just fine, but the 1.2 version, and microsoft says the version is from 2019 ?? sorry ?
    on steam the last update is from this year, so I don't understand the deal here.

    I'm not planning on buying game pass for full price if the games don't work or are not up to date, that's ridiculous.
    Anyone else noticed this ?

    :)
     
    AlexandrosSotiropoulos, May 13, 2021
    #1
  2. bigoldearl Win User

    Ultimate Game Pass ultimately frustrated

    This was part of the Ultimate Game Pass where I got the Xbox and the upgrade, in the same bundle. It's a 1tb version that was the last updated version before the new console.
  3. SoupaBuoy Win User

    New Games Won't Launch on Xbox App

    Hey there - have you tried updating to the newest version of the Xbox app? Assuming you mean the Game Pass one, I just had to download a new version (non-beta) of it last week.
  4. SteveTinnin Win User

    pc game pass - conan - update button will not function

    on the pc game pass version i use it say's "check for updates" I've checked all dates of my games it has not changed the date of last update it only shows game install date. some go back to months or more on pc game pass.

    my twin Xboxes get auto updates all the time correctly. the Xbox games pass on them is ok. which shows me there is a pc game pass failure to update problem.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    7 Days to Die cheaper on PC if owned "Legacy" version prior on xbox?

    The game is removed from Game Pass last month, there will be some kind of discount for existing owners of the console version is all I know, when the updated version comes out I guess relatively soon
  6. gvbever Win User

    Can't install Imperator: Rome

    Many thanks,

    Work like a charm.. for Crosscode (same error code)
Thema:

CrossCode Xbox Game Pass not updated to last version ??

Loading...
  1. CrossCode Xbox Game Pass not updated to last version ?? - Similar Threads - CrossCode Game Pass

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...