cross progression issues between xbox and pc

Discus and support cross progression issues between xbox and pc in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i own dead by daylight on a disc for xbox and i got PC gamepass hoping that my progress would carry over to PC since im logged into the same account on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Rachel Miles, Nov 25, 2022.

1. Rachel Miles
    Rachel Miles Guest

i own dead by daylight on a disc for xbox and i got PC gamepass hoping that my progress would carry over to PC since im logged into the same account on xbox and pc. it didnt, is this normal and is there a way i can get my progress to carry over?

:)

Rachel Miles, Nov 25, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The game has to specifically be programmed to support cross saves, which this isn’t, so there is no way to do so
  3. Jesse E' Win User

I need urgent help

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Rainbow Six: Siege currently supports cross-play and cross-progression in the same family of consoles, and between PC and Stadia.

This means you can move your progress between either your PC and Stadia account, your PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, or your Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S.

From what I understand, you don't get your Xbox characters and progress on PC.

For reference see here https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/rainbow-six-...
  4. SamQY Win User

Getting Add Ons from Xbox Console to Xbox Companion on PC

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

The developer has not released a cross progression between PC and Xbox, nor has it given a date for or if it would do so between PC and Xbox.

So far, it is necessary to buy all the content and game for the PC.
  5. TheRBS Win User
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Transfering saves from Game Pass PC to Game Pass Stream

Hi EmmaOrt0521. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Because Xbox Cloud Gaming runs console versions of games, the game must support cross-progression between PC and Xbox. Some games will support cross-progression while others won't, you would have to check with the game's developer to see if this is possible.

Valheim's support can be contacted here: https://www.valheimgame.com/support/
Thema:

1. cross progression issues between xbox and pc - Similar Threads - cross progression issues

2. I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m trying to play MWlll cross gen addition and every time it ask my to buy game pass to play: It keeps giving me 2 options to buy game pass when I try to play multiplayer or zombies e6a1160e-aab8-4e68-9afb-5cf653891546
  3. NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    NBA 2k24 Xbox series x version Cross play issue on PC cloud gaming via the Xbox app.: I’m playing the next gen version of NBA 2k24 on PC via cloud gaming on the Xbox app. I’ve been playing cross platform with my friend for 3 weeks now. Since yesterday I have not been able to play...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. The Xbox cross platform situation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox cross platform situation?: There seems to be a very common ongoing bug I'm seeing going around, and that is. The cross-platform play on the Xbox series. What exactly is going on with that, and do we have any confirmation as...
  6. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  7. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...
  8. Cross progression from steam to console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross progression from steam to console: I have forza motorsport on steam. I understand that I will have to purchase it again on console in order to play it there. But, provided I’m using the same Xbox profile, will my progress on the...
  9. Will there be cross progression on the Free Trial of FFXIV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will there be cross progression on the Free Trial of FFXIV?: Will I be able to link my current Final Fantasy account with the Xbox Free Trial version of FFXIV in order to play with my current progress on the game? I know that I would not be able to level...
  10. Is it possible to cross-progress my Minecraft purchases and/or data from my PS4 to Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to cross-progress my Minecraft purchases and/or data from my PS4 to Xbox...: I feel like it might be a lost cause but maybe there is something. af3cb52d-7ed2-4279-a613-7a9c928feab2