Cross compatibility xbox one/360

Discus and support Cross compatibility xbox one/360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I thought xbox was cross compatible, I sent an xbox one user a friend request and when he accepts it it still says pending on my list. I have the 360.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NicoleVacca, Jul 4, 2019.

1. NicoleVacca
    NicoleVacca Guest

I thought xbox was cross compatible, I sent an xbox one user a friend request and when he accepts it it still says pending on my list. I have the 360. When we try to send each other party invites neither of us receives it. Tried contacting xbox support
    and it was completely useless.

:)

NicoleVacca, Jul 4, 2019
  2. ElectroFlying Win User

Game invited from 360 to X1 nor the reverse not showing up for BC games.

Cross gen social and gaming is already here, at least with the Xbox One and 360 by way of Backwards Compatibility is it not?
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Xbox360 - One cross-platform multiplayer

Sadly there is no cross platform support between the Xbox 360 and the Xbox one console. Xbox backwards compatibility just means you can play the 360 version on your Xbox one.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Multiplayer

Assuming that you’re running an Xbox one copy and your dad is running a 360 copy, they are not cross compatible with each other
  5. HollywoodBull Win User

Crossplay

Do you mean crossplay as one person on Xbox 360 and one on XBOX one - Don't expect any cross-platform play between Xbox 360 and Xbox
    One. ... Your Xbox Live account on 360 will carry over to Xbox One.
    That same account will work on both platforms.

If you mean xbox 360 games compatible to play on xbox one then there is a whole list of games that are compatible
  6. BobbyLevesque Win User

xb1-x360 party chat.

Thema:

1. Cross compatibility xbox one/360 - Similar Threads - Cross compatibility 360

2. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  3. The Xbox cross platform situation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Xbox cross platform situation?: There seems to be a very common ongoing bug I'm seeing going around, and that is. The cross-platform play on the Xbox series. What exactly is going on with that, and do we have any confirmation as...
  4. HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on

in XboX Insiders
    HELP stuck with cross play off even though it’s on: Recently for playing MWIII I’ve turned off cross play so the lobbies are a bit easier. When I logged into Fortnite today to play with friends I went to turn off cross play but even though it says...
  5. Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Fortnite Cross-Network chat for Under 10's: My son (9) currently plays Fortnite with his older brother (11), one on Switch the other on PS5. There are no issues with cross-network chat with this setup. We've recently purchased a Series S...
  6. Xbox cross platform invitr issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cross platform invitr issue: I’m on xbox series s and my friend on ps5 but i can’t invite him and can’t recive the invite on ubisoft connect. Someone help me please. Thanks submitted by /u/Big_Tune_5506 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  8. Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play

in XboX Insiders
    Please add the ability to only play with other console players in cross play: I love playing competitive games with people who are on a level playing field, but you throw PC gamers into the mix and I feel they have an extremely unfair advantage when pitted against xbox and...
  9. Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nintendo switch minecraft dungeons cross platform error message: Minecraft dungeons, i cannot host any cross play sessions from my nintendo switch. Nor can i join other dessions from xbox or ps4 from my switch. NAT is fine, microsoft settings, xbox settings,...
  10. If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with...: If I get a non cross-platform game like Naruto ninja storm 4 on Xbox pc app can I play with my friend on xbox ed975e6e-9914-47ca-8bf9-88b2248c10d8