Cropping issue
Discus and support Cropping issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is the cropping tool so bad on the xbox x/s; the "save" and "preview" are greyed out? I mean you'd have thought they'd have spent money here... i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by propinquityog, Mar 5, 2021.
Thema:
Cropping issue
Loading...
-
Cropping issue - Similar Threads - Cropping issue
-
I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue
in XboX InsidersI've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,... -
New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything
in XboX InsidersNew Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out... -
Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues
in XboX InsidersQuestion About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox... -
Media Player app crops 4k images
in XboX InsidersMedia Player app crops 4k images: Steps to reproduce: Open Media Player app on XBS1 Select an image that has a resolution of 3840 by 2160 Expected results: Entire image should be visible Actual results: Image has black space... -
Why do I get banned for a girl in sweat pants and a crop top as my pfp
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy do I get banned for a girl in sweat pants and a crop top as my pfp: Got banned because some kid spam reported me because I killed his entire group on a game and they all reported my pfp and it got me banned how do I make a appeal 07aa0cec-9452-49c2-825c-9b7766491e83 -
Crop tool for Captures
in XBoX on WindowsCrop tool for Captures: Can we add a screenshot editor, or just a crop tool to the xbox capture options? Hellblade is gorgeous game but, doesnt support my screens native res so has letterboxing and I just wanna trim to... -
Crucial elements of HUD cropped on various games
in XBoX Games and AppsCrucial elements of HUD cropped on various games: I have an Xbox series X and an HDMI output to a Toshiba tv. I have purchased several games that are unplayable due to the edge of the display not being visible. This issue has been raised by... -
Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It...
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It...: Why oh why do 'Bermuda Adventures' adverts crop up between almost every Microsoft game? It is boring beyond words!! 28ece545-6ff2-4aae-af4a-8432893d100c -
Xbox gamebar Incorrect Crop
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox gamebar Incorrect Crop: My problem with Xbox gamebar is that for some reason, while recording a video, the crop doesn't fit to my screen. I would like to know what is causing this and a way to fix this problem. Thank...