Critical process died and 0xc000021a bsod after installing cpu

Discus and support Critical process died and 0xc000021a bsod after installing cpu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi I recently installed a new cpu into my motherboard (r5 3600) and for some reason it’s causing a bsod and i can’t even boot into safe mod and am... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kuilios, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Kuilios
    Kuilios Guest

Hi I recently installed a new cpu into my motherboard (r5 3600) and for some reason it’s causing a bsod and i can’t even boot into safe mod and am stuck in the bios. Any help?

:)

Kuilios, Jan 28, 2023
  2. AlbelAtomskNox Win User

Halo Infinite (Xbox PC) crashing on launch!

I am having essentially the same issue, but when Halo crashes my whole computer restarts. Every now and then I get a BSOD from it that reads stop code 0xc000021a (seemed odd since it seems to be usually associated with a boot issue). I have tried all the above troubleshooting as well. I have also unplugged all devices aside from my mouse and keyboard. Also Halo multiplayer works fine for me when I play via Steam.
  3. cyclopes_op Win User

issues while playing games on win 10

ok i will install aida64 but what process will i have to do for getting cpu and gpu temperature

and also will i need AIDA64 or AIDA64 extreme for this process
  4. ROBERTBRABANT Win User

microsoft edge stop code critical process died call [Mod Removed - Personal Info]( HELP)

+Thank you it is xbox one console Grand daughter playing robox online with friend(?) got red error message that said microsoft edge critical process died and to call that number they told her for hundreds of dollars they can remove there virus
  5. SnAkiTeR Win User

xbox game pass for pc causing BSOD

[​IMG]

Similar problem here: BSOD on GamePass game install, but different code.

The issue starts happening after I try installing a new game from GamePass.

I install games on a dedicated drive, different from the System C: drive. The issue started recently, on March 6th precisely.

I formatted my computer. It ran all good for 48 hours. Then I installed a GamePass game (Spelunky 2), and it started throwing BSOD after every user login.

I formatted a second time. It worked fine for a week, and again BSOD today March 14th after I tried installing a newly released GamePass game (Young Souls).
  6. - Jupaman- Win User

BSOD When installing Xbox App games

Follow these steps to boot up windows without BSOD and at least you can try to solve the issue (I`m still trying to solve it)

1- Disconnect Ethernet Cable or turn off WiFi

2- Power On PC (Computer will start without BSOD)

3- The BSOD occurs when in XBOX App you pick a game and press install, after you select the path where you want it... The BSOD triggers. So you need to go to Device Manager and you need to disable the disk where you chose to install the game. (if the hdd is the same as the system... sorry)

4- With the HDD disabled, connect to internet.

5- After a couple of seconds enable the disk..

6- You will have all working until you power off or restart system... you will have to follow all these steps again. This is only for try to resolve the issue with all the system working

Hope it helps to find some solution...
Thema:

1. Critical process died and 0xc000021a bsod after installing cpu - Similar Threads - Critical process died

2. When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i join a Xbox party(on pc) the audio begins skipping, other process slow to a...: this just started happening after i updated to windows 11, was working fine yesterday on windows 10. 6ba469ab-12dd-42cf-8932-124bd21ecd38
  3. Xbox design lab stuck in processing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design lab stuck in processing: I ordered a custom controller on March 11th, it’s March 28th and it still says it’s processing, the money was taken out, is there anyway to get more info on this?...
  4. I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered a custom Xbox controller in November and it has said processing since. Any idea...: Any help on when I’ll be receiving it? It’s a present and I feel bad it’s still not here. 6447d838-7c05-4bfd-bc3a-3dafa3796407
  5. What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What happens to the RMA/warranty process when a new controller comes out?: I currently own an Xbox Wireless controller (model 1914 (Series)), and it's having drift on its right thumbstick. I was wondering if it would be wise to hold off on a warranty replacement until...
  6. refund processed?

in XBoX on Windows
    refund processed?: Hi, i just had an email saying my refund is being processed but i havent asked for a refund, what do i do? has my info been breached? 2214cc7e-8c6b-435d-a16a-f91af750bd65
  7. Critical Issue With Xbox App!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Critical Issue With Xbox App!!!: https://filestore.community.support.microsoft.com/api/images/2c623ad9-cbc8-489f-8fdd-5f8e79592b6d?upload=true&fud_access=wJJIheezUklbAN2ppeDns8cDNpYs3nCYjgitr%2BfFBh2dqlqMuW7np3F6Utp%2FKMltnRRYFtVj...
  8. Getting a critical error when trying to play games. -- Critical 9/2/2023 12:06:49 AM...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a critical error when trying to play games. -- Critical 9/2/2023 12:06:49 AM...: When running games the PC will reboot itself and give me the Kernel-Power Error event 41 Getting a critical error when trying to play games. -- Critical 9/2/2023 12:06:49 AM Kernel-Power 41 (63)...
  9. Controller battery critical low

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller battery critical low: 4 different Xbox controllers stopped working at the same time. When plugged in they say critical battery then shut off. When putting in new batteries it says critical battery then shut off. Tried...
  10. Got Banned From Waypont for Being a Critic so I'll Post Here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got Banned From Waypont for Being a Critic so I'll Post Here: You can't suspend people, lock their posts, and hatemonger against them if they're critics. Ken Levine would get in a screaming match with his developers when they didn't meet his, and the...