crimson dragon challenge stopped updating....

Discus and support crimson dragon challenge stopped updating.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, my 2 last crimson dragon challenge stopped updating 89/100 on beast rider and 15/40 on the S rank one. I ve completed all the game and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pithiviers-C388C374-B7DB-4788-B0C4-A8181068192E, Jan 12, 2014.

1. crimson dragon challenge stopped updating....

hello,

my 2 last crimson dragon challenge stopped updating

89/100 on beast rider and 15/40 on the S rank one.

I ve completed all the game and challenge up to date and wanted to konw if there is a solution to that problem.

i have already redownloaded he game and my profile but still the same pb.

is there a way to fix that ?

thanks for any support

:)

pithiviers-C388C374-B7DB-4788-B0C4-A8181068192E, Jan 12, 2014
  2. raigraphixs
    raigraphixs Guest
    raigraphixs, Jan 12, 2014
  3. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    amardilo, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Jeffrey DDunnigan Win User

Powerstar Golf is utterly utterly brilliant.

Agree 100%. I have DR3, Forza, Ryse, FIFA, COD, JD2014, Lego, Max, Crimson Dragon, Halo, Peggle and Powerstar. Powerstar is easily my most played. The update added a lot of content. I'm also convinced it made the putting a little more forgiving and toned
    down the difficulty on some of the challenges. Hoping for more courses and modes, will be happy to pay for it.
  5. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Why has US 2 Games for Gold and other Countrys only 1.

of course I happy with games for Gold thats no Question.

But Crimson Dragon is Up since 3 months..

and I know you guys had once Super Time Force and before Crimson Dragon.

Since than in German Market still Crimson Dragon is one of both,, the other has changed, yes.

But Crimson stays there a Long time..

In German Market Super Time Force is not available! I thought games are not Region locked!?
  6. JT THE GAME Win User

Arcade games at the launch of the ONE

Can't wait to play crimson dragon
  7. RippenHarra Win User

What Is The WORST Game In Your XBOX ONE Library?

Crimson Dragon. Pure Bin juice
  8. URBANghost101 Win User

free games with gold

Crimson dragon probably one of the first
Thema:

crimson dragon challenge stopped updating....

1. crimson dragon challenge stopped updating.... - Similar Threads - crimson dragon challenge

2. Crimson Dragon free AGAIN.... why????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crimson Dragon free AGAIN.... why????: Why is it free again? This makes the 3rd month in a row! Even the ps4 switches the retail game up. Very irritating!!! 4bb5bc7d-232b-4499-a243-72d903392ddd
  3. Dead rising 3 demo and crimson dragon freeze to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dead rising 3 demo and crimson dragon freeze to dashboard: Hello, I had the same problem for the above titles- when i try to run these games they just run through the logo and then freezes back to the xbox dashboard. I tried to uninstall and install,...
  4. Crimson Dragon won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crimson Dragon won't load: bought crimson dragon on the recent £11.99 offer. It posts all the splash screens but then just displays a blank screen. I've tried a hard reset and also a reinstall. Any ideas or should I just...
  5. Crimson Dragon crashing on Final Mission

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crimson Dragon crashing on Final Mission: Here's what's happening: Start the Final Mission - Oroborus. I have an ampule and a hired Wingman. I go to start the mission - really start it so I get to the loading screen where there's just...
  6. Crimson Dragon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crimson Dragon: Crimson Dragon has been a free to download game since the 1st of August and is still there after 2 months why?Have they run out of free games for gold members. 6ceb499a-cf5f-4061-9d15-d62d5184a749
  7. Can't play Crimson Dragon.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play Crimson Dragon.: So i downloaded Crimson Dragon since it was included in this month's Games with Gold and played the first level at 67% when installing. Now the game is fully installed and i cant open up the...
  8. xbox one crimson dragon achievements wont unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one crimson dragon achievements wont unlock: hey I was directed here by xbox support about achievements not unlocking. I have 6 achievements which wont unlock for me: Act of Honor114 (50) Draco Delta-731270 (100) Act of Valor125 (50)...
  9. Crimson Dragon

in XBoX on Consoles
    Crimson Dragon: Unlocked 2 achievments for completing this game but they never popped up and on the achievment snap it says both are 100% complete. How would anyone suggest I get them to open and get the points?...
  10. New Missions, Dragons, or evolution? Crimson Dragon

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Missions, Dragons, or evolution? Crimson Dragon: Well so far I love this game! I also like the new multiplayer feature they added on the 27 of Jan. , but there are some questions popping up in my head... The questions would be if the game will...