Credits old account

Discus and support Credits old account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hallo, Between a missmatch with my old account i needed to make a new one. And IT would be possible to get my old credits back. I had arround 16k of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Hungry Beats, Dec 10, 2017.

1. Hungry Beats
    Hungry Beats Guest

Credits old account

Hallo,

Between a missmatch with my old account i needed to make a new one. And IT would be possible to get my old credits back. I had arround 16k of credits would be cool to have Them back. Also can you see now if my account are both the same country?

:)

Hungry Beats, Dec 10, 2017
  2. kopchoir
    kopchoir Guest
    Digital games on console question

Ok ta the other reason I used a 3rd account was that account was a new account and he purchased games with it.
    Remembered his password and went back to his old account.
    I'm going to continue using the 3rd account as we can jointly fill it up with credit instead of you buy one game I buy one game.

kopchoir, Dec 11, 2017
  3. Bought a new xbox....

I bought it because my old one couldnt install discs and its starting to fail on me. How do I transfer my account to the new xbox and all the credit card information?

ShieldedWarrior8, Dec 11, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Credits old account

Hello Noise Bleed,

We can confirm that both your accounts are now matching for the US region, and have begun the transfer process. They should appear shortly.

XBLRewards8, Dec 11, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Credits old account

Hello Noise Bleed,

We can confirm that both your accounts are now matching for the US region, and have begun the transfer process. They should appear shortly.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Need a little help, about merging my old account.

Hello inkpot blue,

While we will be able to transfer any old pending Credits from your old account, we will not be able to reinstate your old account since you have deleted it by opting out. We will begin the credit transfer process now. You should see the Credits appear shortly.
  7. Cowboy Torry Win User

Xbox Live Gold Membership will not reactivate

had the same issue - account suspended because of old credit card

I added the new credit card but could not transfer the subscription to the new card.

Eventually called support - they managed to remove the old card and reinstated my account
  8. Klokkwork Win User

My old credit card got charged by mistake

If the new credit card links to the same financial account as the old credit card, no worries. They honored it, all is well. You may want to call up Xbox Customer Support and talk to their billing department to move your subscription to the new credit
    card so you can get the old one out of the account, though, just to make sure. There's also the chance it hasn't billed yet, and if billing the old credit card WOULD cause a problem, then they can move the pending charge over to the new credit card before
    it's processed to your card company.
  9. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox Live Gold Subscription help

You would need to contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and requesting them to cancel your current subscription if you are not wanting to continue it that will then allow you to remove the old credit card.

Now if you are wanting to continue the subscription then you would need to add another credit card to the account and change how you pay for the subscription to that credit card then it will allow you to remove the old credit card from the account
Thema:

Credits old account

1. Credits old account - Similar Threads - Credits old account

2. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  3. Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot buy vbucks despite sufficient credit on microsoft account: Hi, keep trying to buy vbucks (for my son). I topped the microsfot account up to cover payment, but Fortnite keeps asking for permission and more funds - I've now tried it through the xbox site,...
  4. To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.: Xbox Support has a rating of -10 for their knowledge, professionalism, and help to customers. I have called Xbox support since the card was removed and a new card with new numbers, dates, and...
  5. Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...

in XboX Insiders
    Were I can trade in old xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit...: Were I can trade in old Xbox one s on the new series x on the upgrade in Ireland on credit or cash? Yours sincerely Jevgeni submitted by /u/AppointmentGrand8780 [link] [comments]
  6. Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child...: Hi, I have just been told to post on here by someone on the Support team. My one year old child-come-monkey got hold of the xbox controller whilst it was logged into my account. He pressed a load...
  7. Transfer debt former(old) card(map) to the new credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer debt former(old) card(map) to the new credit card: Hello, How I can transfer invoices not crossed(spent) on my former(old) card(map) on the piece of news(short story) recently registered(recorded) on the site 055f947f-fa90-417f-95ba-7a3a4159ab27
  8. I canceled my old (méxico) credit card and can not pay the suscrption

in XBoX on Consoles
    I canceled my old (méxico) credit card and can not pay the suscrption: Hi, i canceled my credit card from México. Now i live in Spain, and can not change the suscription, trasnfer my account to spain. I also did bougth a new suscription and i can not use it. Please...
  9. Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Removed a Credit Card and updated the Payment method a year ago and its trying to use old card?: About a year ago I removed my Parents credit Card method of payment from my Xbox one. That card *No Longer Exists*. So I replaced replaced the PRIMARY payment method with my pay pal account, and...
  10. My old Credit Card expired i add the new one but is not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My old Credit Card expired i add the new one but is not working: Hello, since the last monday i can't game on line because i have a late payment. I was surprised because i have already change my old card by the new one (on my xbox one) for my xbox live since...