Credits for the "Franken-Rewards" Mission of October, 2017

Discus and support Credits for the "Franken-Rewards" Mission of October, 2017 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support, Once again, I hope this message finds you well. I wrote a few days back about how I believe I had fulfilled all of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Isamukudaka, Nov 16, 2017.

1. Isamukudaka
    Isamukudaka Guest

Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support,

Once again, I hope this message finds you well. I wrote a few days back about how I believe I had fulfilled all of the requirements for the "Franken-Rewards" mission that ended last month, but have only received 1,000 credits of the 15,000 credits for that
    mission. I was contacted by a representative, with the title XBLRewards8, who informed me that I had failed to spend the required $40 minimum to meet the requirements for "Stage 1" of the mission, and thus missed the requirements needed for stages 3 and 4
    as well. The entirety of his/her response is contained below:

"Hello ,

We see that this is correct. You only had eligible spending of 33.56 USD from your purchases of State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition, Dead Space 3, How to Survive 2, Dead Space 2, Deadlight, and State of Decay. Please keep in mind that as mentioned in
    the FAQ, only eligible games or video qualify for the offer. Purchases like DLC or add-on content do not qualify. Since you did not complete the games or video purchase offer, you cannot progress the achievement offer."

While I do understand the reasoning behind XBLRewards8's response, I feel it is pertinent to consider that I also purchased the season pass for Resident Evil Revelations 2. Now, it could be argued that a season pass constitutes DLC. However, it would be,
    by and large, an inappropriate application here, since the "season pass," for games like Resident Evil Revelations 2, is in fact part and parcel to the actual game itself. Like Telltale's series of games (e.g. Minecraft Story Mode, Tales from Borderlands,
    Walking Dead, etc.), Resident Evil 2 Revelations is episodic in nature; thus, purchasing the "full game" requires the purchase of the "season pass." It is somewhat misleading for a promotion to list Resident Evil Revelations 1 and 2 as content that can fulfill
    the requirements for stage 1 of the "Franken-Rewards" mission, but to bar what would constitute the brunt of the game from meeting those said requirements (season passes for games like these generally make up 75-80% of the actual game, when measured strictly
    by number of episodes). To make this point a little more weighty, consider that fact that "episode 1" for most of these types of games is regularly given away for free in order to compel gamers to purchase the season pass, so that they can gain access to
    full game. More importantly, the season pass for each of these games far outweighs
    the cost for the first episode of the game , or what could be called the non-DLC portion of the game. Case in point: RE Revelations 2 episode one is offered for free, while the season pass is sold for $19.99.

Sorry for the lengthy post here. The reason why I want to stress this point so adamantly is because I intentionally purchased the season pass, while it was on sale during the Halloween sale, in order to fulfill the requirements for this mission. It cost
    around $8, which should put the eligible content purchases around 41.56, and fulfill the requirements for stage 1. I didn't see anything listed in the "eligible content" section of the FAQ for this mission that prohibited or expressly limited DLC or add-on
    content from applying to the mission. Even this were the case, it would be rather misleading to list RE Revelations 2 and not imply purchase of the season pass, given the fact that episode 1 is offered for free and only the season pass has any monetary value
    assigned to it that can actually apply to the requirements of this mission.

Sorry again for the lengthy post; I would have responded in my previous thread, but unfortunately it was locked. Hopefully everything I wrote makes sense. If not, let me know I'll attempt to clarify as well as I am able.

Thanks again for your continued help! I'm not sure how much any of you can help me, but I do hope that this ends up turning out well. Even if doesn't, thank you.

Take care and Christ bless!

:)

Isamukudaka, Nov 16, 2017
  2. Isamukudaka
    Isamukudaka Guest
    Credits for the "Franken Rewards" mission of October, 2017

Hello Xbox Live Rewards Support,

I hope this message finds you well! I'm just writing because I haven't received all of the reward credits for completing all of the objectives in the "Franken Rewards" mission. I did receive 2,000 credits for purchasing $2 or more of specific avatar content,
    but the remaining 13,000 credits haven't been posted or deposited, as far as I can tell. I purchased more than $40 of the specified content before the 11:59 p.m. UTC (previously called GMT) deadline, and completed more than 5 achievements of the specified
    content before that time as well, so I feel fairly confident that I should qualify for the remaining rewards.

I'm not sure what the problem may be exactly, but any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much in advance! Take care and Christ bless!

Isamukudaka, Nov 16, 2017
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Isamukudaka,

We see that this is correct. You only had eligible spending of 33.56 USD from your purchases of State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition, Dead Space 3, How to Survive 2, Dead Space 2, Deadlight, and State of Decay. Please keep in mind that as mentioned
    in the FAQ, only eligible games or video qualify for the offer. Purchases like DLC or add-on content do not qualify. Since you did not complete the games or video purchase offer, you cannot progress the achievement offer.

XBLRewards8, Nov 16, 2017
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Isamukudaka,

Thank you for your detailed reasoning. We can see why you would think this purchase would qualify, and can agree with this viewpoint. We will talk with the team responsible for this offer to see if we can get this cleared up, and prevent such things from
    happening in the future with seasonal/episodic purchases.

In the meanwhile, we will adjust your account for full completion of the offer. Thanks for following up with us; we lock threads since older threads can become buried in posts very quickly. You should see these 3 Credit events appear shortly. Apologies for
    the inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 20, 2017
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Isamukudaka,

Thank you for your detailed reasoning. We can see why you would think this purchase would qualify, and can agree with this viewpoint. We will talk with the team responsible for this offer to see if we can get this cleared up, and prevent such things from
    happening in the future with seasonal/episodic purchases.

In the meanwhile, we will adjust your account for full completion of the offer. Thanks for following up with us; we lock threads since older threads can become buried in posts very quickly. You should see these 3 Credit events appear shortly. Apologies for
    the inconvenience.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Isamukudaka,

We see that this is correct. You only had eligible spending of 33.56 USD from your purchases of State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition, Dead Space 3, How to Survive 2, Dead Space 2, Deadlight, and State of Decay. Please keep in mind that as mentioned
    in the FAQ, only eligible games or video qualify for the offer. Purchases like DLC or add-on content do not qualify. Since you did not complete the games or video purchase offer, you cannot progress the achievement offer.
  7. Isamukudaka Win User

Update: I should note that I actually only received 1,000 credits for the "Franken Rewards" mission, not 2,000. 14,000 credits, and not 13,000 credits, hasn't been posted or deposited as of yet.

Thanks again for your help! Take care and Christ bless!
  8. Smwutches Win User

I am 5 Star VIP, but I haven't got any of me 10% back in credits for the last several games I've got

Rebates are calculated after the end of the month and given by the 15th of the next month, so it is too early to see credits for October purchases. Keep in mind that your purchase of Dead Rising would count towards the Franken Rewards offer and not your
    rebate.
  9. Silverblade369 Win User

Wrong currency/country.

update: I did receive the credit deposit on December 27, 2017, but that was before everything changed to £ and not $. I can't seem to qualify for missions that require money spent, like Freedom Rewards. Is this because I don't spend £ like it wants?
Thema:

1. Credits for the "Franken-Rewards" Mission of October, 2017 - Similar Threads - Credits Franken Rewards

2. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  3. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  4. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  5. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  6. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  7. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  8. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  9. I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded yesterday it's approved but the amount is not credited it's been 28 hours: I want money to buy other game please refund the amount I'm waited for 28 hours cb598c27-79a8-492c-bd39-5aa6e314499a
  10. Refund granted but never credited back to card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund granted but never credited back to card.: Hi there, My son bought an add-on for a game he then discovered he couldn't play on his XBox. We requested a refund, which we were granted according to our account (and we've verified since the...