Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child...

Discus and support Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have just been told to post on here by someone on the Support team. My one year old child-come-monkey got hold of the xbox controller whilst it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stustubbs, May 22, 2015.

1. Stustubbs
    Stustubbs Guest

Hi, I have just been told to post on here by someone on the Support team. My one year old child-come-monkey got hold of the xbox controller whilst it was logged into my account. He pressed a load of buttons.....repeatedly....and has managed to purchase a
    £13.99 movie, American Sniper. Whilst I won't judge my child on his taste in cinema, I am not happy that a fairly large sum of money has been whipped from my bank account for a movie I have no desire to watch. I couldn't get a refund as, back in November,
    my older son, also part primate, did a similar thing with Minecraft... So, I am really hoping that 14 of my hard-earned British pounds will not go to waste, and I can, somehow, get a credit or similar for a movie our family can actually enjoy and watch, and
    not just something that a boy who poops his pants and can't talk decided to buy for us. Many thanks!

:)

Stustubbs, May 22, 2015
  2. Accidentally purchased the same movie twice

Hi,

I accidentally bought a R rated movie "Fist Fight" for my 10 year old son. I would like a refund, exchange, or credit. Hope this is the right place to make the request.

Thanks,

Juan Peters

gamer tag:

GUNZSPEAKLOUDER, May 22, 2015
  3. wdtredfu
    wdtredfu Guest
    Child can not buy movies ?

Hi all

I have set up an avatar for myself and my 13 year old child.....

On my child's profile I have set it so

Movies can be purchased (premium)

Movies can be download

And my credit card number

When they try and buy a movies (One direction : this is us) it comes up requesting my security code (which is good Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child... :) )

They then get the option to buy or rental the move

When they click confirm a message appears stating purchases aren't allow from the account...........

Spent hours trying to make things work and have basically given up...........

Would be grateful for any advice or guidance on resolving this issue

Many thanks for your time

Regards

Mike

wdtredfu, May 22, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry, but you would have to try contacting support again as forum support does not have the ability to give credit or anything for something like that.

Smwutches, May 23, 2015
  5. Smwutches Win User

Sorry, but you would have to try contacting support again as forum support does not have the ability to give credit or anything for something like that.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Blocking kids from purchasing?

whisper Parenting is still the best way to prevent unwanted purchases

i had a kid play on xbox live since he was age 3 and no unwanted purchases

if you have to step out of the room viola remove the controller

it is that simple

as per the terms of use

no child under the age of 13 should be on unsupervised

puting a child on a uncontroled account is bad

this parent admits that he shouldn't have let his child alone

(i can't find the article)

http://technolog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/02/09/6018399-seven-year-old-boy-buys-fighter-jet-on-ebay
  7. GUNZSPEAKLOUDER Win User

Accidentally purchased the same movie twice

Hi,

I accidentally bought a R rated movie "Fist Fight" for my 10 year old son. I would like a refund, exchange, or credit. Hope this is the right place to make the request.

Thanks,

Juan Peters

gamer tag:
  8. REVAN1221 Win User

block purchases

I agree that it is ridiculous also; you should not need to have a credit card attached to your live account, AND there should be a pin system in place for unwanted purchases if they are going to insist on having a credit card in place. Doesn't take a rocket
    scientist to figure out why they won't give people these simple security measures..... wonder how much is made on unwanted purchases every year???
  9. BongKaos Win User

[Mod Removed]

Ask yourself how a 6 year old gets a hold of ANY game..... Badger already answered.... Parental concent. Be it Open Season or COD the purchase is made by an adult. If you are having issues with a 6 year old or a 56 year old the rules are the same. File
    a complaint.. Avoid.. and Block the user. No need to play with ANY unwanted member. GOOD LUCK!!!
Thema:

1. Credit request for unwanted movie purchased by sneaky one-year old child... - Similar Threads - Credit request unwanted

2. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  3. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  4. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  5. Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized, unrecognized, Microsoft account credit: I have many of these unrecognized orders they show up as: " Status: Redeemed Total:$100 Order date: 00/00/00 Payment method: Redeemed code ". I never acquired and I was never notified about them....
  6. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  7. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  8. I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it...: I purchased Creation Club credits in Skyrim SE and my parent approved my request. But it doesn’t show up on order history. eae9e753-9867-411a-a93e-2fc04113b71c
  9. Second Request - Missing $75 Xbox One Credit from Promotion in July 2014. Please Assist.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Second Request - Missing $75 Xbox One Credit from Promotion in July 2014. Please Assist.: I purchased an Xbox One back in July when a promotion appeared on my XBox 360 dashboard about getting a $75 credit when you purchase an Xbox One and register it as a home device under my xbox live...
  10. Request for extension of Xbox credit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Request for extension of Xbox credit: I recently received a notice saying that "$32.50 USD of your account balance is set to expire on 6/1/2015" and would like to request an extension. Since I own an Xbox 360 I discovered I can not...