Credit card don't linked in my Xbox

Discus and support Credit card don't linked in my Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good day! I encountered the following problem: I can't link a credit card to my or someone else's account on my Xbox, it says that the data is entered... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KillerSoapp, Jan 9, 2023.

1. KillerSoapp
    KillerSoapp Guest

Good day! I encountered the following problem: I can't link a credit card to my or someone else's account on my Xbox, it says that the data is entered incorrectly, I'm from Ukraine and I can't enter my region, maybe it's because of this? But yesterday one of the cards got linked...

:)

KillerSoapp, Jan 9, 2023
  2. DENAz666 Win User

Game Theif - It's for free on live gold

Hey mate,

You are only required to use add a credit card if you are purchasing through the website, or the smart glass app. You won't actually be charged, but it required a credit card to be linked to your account.

To avoid this, simply download the game through your xbox. If you download the game from your actual console, it bypasses the need for a credit card to be linked to your account :) So if you don't want to link a credit card, or don't have one, then just
    jump on the console and download it from there :)

Cheers

Denaz
  3. Guardcat77 Win User

i can't change my gamer tag

do you can buy xbox live credit by an retailer, then you don't need an credit card.

is your credit card locked to a region?
    i don't have live credit

and my credit card not locked

my credit card is working

i mean billing (under the credit card information) region address is locked at US and don't have US address
  4. Thijminecraft02 Win User

backwards compatible purchase

i don't think this is possible, you need to have a linked credit card or a linked paypal.
  5. Luc Poupard Win User

Migrating region

@WPAK

Thanks for the link. Apparently my region is still France according to this page.

@iNb4 Ownage

I'm not minor and haven't changed my region before.

I don't know what is Xbox 360 Entertainment For All contract. Is that specific to certain region?

I'm wondering about suspended account and expired credit card…

On account.microsoft.com, my FR personnal account has no credit card defined. On my console and on the WPAK link, I have the address linked to this (FR) account. So my account is considered as suspended?

The odd thing is that on my account on xbox.com, it's my CH account address which is displayed (and CH credit card too).

Thanks again :)
  6. WarCOMBAT27 Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare II Bundle Cross-Gen pre-order

The link brings me to the US Xbox Store. Can I insert my credit card and pay in €? I ask this because it says 69,99$ and I don't know if I can do it.
Thema:

1. Credit card don't linked in my Xbox - Similar Threads - Credit card don't

2. I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm from Egypt and I don't have a credit card or debit card, so Can I buy Minecraft from...: I tried a lot to search for this but I reached nothing, so if someone tell me. 2ac1e533-e8b0-4839-b69d-9d2e23858b65
  3. Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need to cancel all Microsoft*Store Robux charges. Don't know how they got my credit card...: how to answer the question above is beyond me! I cannot get any response to canceling the charges placed on my credit card. Unauthorized charges and cannot get action from anyone to respond....
  4. Someone is charging my credit card for Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Someone is charging my credit card for Xbox, but I don't have an Xbox.: Someone has a recurring charge against my credit card for Xbox charges. I don't have an Xbox. These are not my charges. How can I stop this? b23f1afb-baf6-4d21-92d0-b577dcc02c24
  5. I always get this credit card error but I don't even have a credit card connected to my...

in XboX Insiders
    I always get this credit card error but I don't even have a credit card connected to my...: [IMG] submitted by /u/kasperpower [link] [comments]
  6. What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit card: What ways can i buy a slime rancher add-on I don't have credit.. Tnx every 1.for answering .. 2ee00f71-41c3-4a7c-94a0-e608db236c92
  7. How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to Remove Credit Card Info With Microsoft When They Don't Need It: Split from this thread. I need a customer service representative to call me back at [Mod removed-personal information] concerning my billing account. c6fc56d3-6848-43f5-93e0-1df67e5ff3d2
  8. why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to buy game pass i don't want to give you my card ...: so very very unimpressed with this format why cant i just use my Microsoft credit to pay for game pass like i do for everything else is there a reason beyond it being convenient to some why do you...
  9. Auto Renewal on my Mum's credit card for a account I don't use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Renewal on my Mum's credit card for a account I don't use.: My Mum received a bill stating that £39.99 had been taken out for a year of Xbox Live. I have checked my account and can see that her card is not on there. It was purchased to an unknown account....
  10. Auto Renewal on my Mum's credit card for a account I don't use.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto Renewal on my Mum's credit card for a account I don't use.: My Mum received a bill stating that £39.99 had been taken out for a year of Xbox Live. I have checked my account and can see that her card is not on there. It was purchased to an unknown account....