Credit card details stolen

Discus and support Credit card details stolen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, does anyone know if you have to report stolen credit card details to Microsoft? If so how? I have tried finding their number but the number I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by thehoneybagergo, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Credit card details stolen

Hi, does anyone know if you have to report stolen credit card details to Microsoft? If so how? I have tried finding their number but the number I have tried wouldn't work. I have informed my bank of fraud of £600 and they are sorting it but I need to know
    if Microsoft have to be informed? The details weren't stolen off my account it was my nephews.

Thank you

:)

thehoneybagergo, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Viva La Rory
    Viva La Rory Guest
    Service Alert...

The PS3 went down for nearly a whole month whilst hackers stole personal data such as credit card details. Good luck with that.

Viva La Rory, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Microsoft points stolen

He stole it by hacking into my account with a jtag Xbox if there where no Microsoft points in there he'd have my credit card details

xRAGINGxSOAPx, Jul 15, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

I'm not sure about this, but I believe you can contact support.xbox.com and see if they can refund your money.

denis97g, Jul 15, 2018
  5. denis97g Win User

I'm not sure about this, but I believe you can contact support.xbox.com and see if they can refund your money.
  6. BrScIn Win User

Stolen Credit Card Details

Thanks for your reply and the important tips. The transaction was on my home WiFi and the Microsoft account has a unique password. I will take the opportunity to review other passwords I use for other services to ensure they are also unique.
  7. DapperCrane Win User

Hopefully you notified your credit card company first and foremost as they would be able to track the charge and reverse it somewhat more than Xbox.
  8. Albert X Win User

Here is the site to report possible vulnerabilities to Microsoft. I hope it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/msrc/faqs-report-an-issue?SilentAuth=1&wa=wsignin1.0
  9. BrScIn Win User

Thanks DapperCrane. I have reported the charge, cancelled the card and spoken with the fraud team at the issuing bank.
Thema:

1. Credit card details stolen - Similar Threads - Credit card details

2. What country is the xbox credit card available for

in XboX Insiders
    What country is the xbox credit card available for: I’m currently looking at getting the xbox credit card, but it doesn’t say what country it’s available in and I’m in Australia, witch means 90% of the super cool credit cards like carnival etc I...
  3. Opt out of spam emails for credit cards

in XboX Insiders
    Opt out of spam emails for credit cards: So is the xbox insider program really mean I have no choice but receive spam for example like this credit card offer for Mastercard https://imgur.com/EcSAckB there's no simple unsubscribe link,...
  4. If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card...: If I remove my xbox accounts off my xbox an there's no accounts on it will my credit card info still be on my xbox or no 22ab783c-e586-46a6-b867-b46083329c88
  5. Dev account cost paying without credit card

in XBoX Accessibility
    Dev account cost paying without credit card: Hello i have a question i would like to add a dev account to my account the costs are 14 euro... i have 15 euro in my account it gives me the option to pay in credit card or in promo code... i...
  6. So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    So I brought a game on my credit card and I refunded it and I want it back on my Xbox...: So I bought a Xbox game on the store and I bought it on my credit card but I don’t want it and requested a refund but I would like the refund back on my Xbox credit balance instead of back on my...
  7. I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have fraudulent activity on a credit card. I need to know how to report it and how to...: I have over $600 in fraudulent activity on my bank card and need to know how to get it resolved. With a real person. Please. 59ea796f-bca2-4748-b682-b778d20fa2c0
  8. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  9. Refund granted but never credited back to card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Refund granted but never credited back to card.: Hi there, My son bought an add-on for a game he then discovered he couldn't play on his XBox. We requested a refund, which we were granted according to our account (and we've verified since the...
  10. Windows 10 XBOX app doesn't recognise credit card detail change

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 XBOX app doesn't recognise credit card detail change: My previous credit card that I used for payment expired a while back and I had to change it so I can continue my GP subscription. I updated the card with the new details but I still open the XBOX...