Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

Discus and support Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Almightee Dave, Apr 19, 2024.

1. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China?

I keep getting an email notification that credentials are needed to sign into my account . I have checked my sign in activity and someone in China is trying to continuously log in to my account. I'm in the UK and never been to China so probably a hacker? Microsoft faqs suggest changing my password which I have. I have tried to contact Microsoft ,asking for a call back to no avail. Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it please?I have changed my password.

I have tried to contact Microsoft directly.

:)

Almightee Dave, Apr 19, 2024
  2. Renatodibi Win User

Hi Almightee.

My name is Renato.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

I'm sorry for the issue you encountered.
    Unfortunately, these things can happen.
    It's not necessarily hackers; it's possible that someone may have mistakenly entered their email in a way that coincided with yours. In any case, you did the right thing by changing the password.

A good habit would be to change it periodically, although it may seem bothersome.

Additionally, if you want to make your account even more secure, you can enable two-step verification. I'll provide you with the link that gives you all the information about it. If you decide to activate it, I recommend keeping your personal information regularly updated.

Here's the link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/accou...-account-c7910146-672f-01e9-50a0-93b4585e7eb4

Kind regards
    Renato
  3. Flukey73 Win User

Windows Live id 360

Just a update i have changed the email and password for my 360 now anyway. This hacker seems to be very well known around the internet and seems to sending out mass emails on the hope someone will slip up and verify a acc on PayPal just glad i noticed it.
    So watch yer emails and be on the look out For a Lee Tom in China.
  4. MILTOWNS BIGROB Win User

Live has been diaconnected for 2 days in china.All of chinese !!!

From what I can understand that its some kind of PORT Forwarding or Open Port issue. It might be that the new update caused the accounts of Xbox live users in China to be unable to work around sign in issues. I'm contacting my ISP (China Telecom) to send
    someone to open the ports that NEED to be open in order to access Xbox Live. My Xbox connects to internet but doesn't sign in to Xbox Live. If this is something from Big Brother's Great Firewall of China...(which it could very well be).... Its time for the
    Xbox Gamers Of China to UNITE!!!!
  5. Kimberlu82 Win User

move stuff between accounts

I know it's frustrating, but unfortunately the reason it's so annoying is because of hackers. The 30 day rule is so they can't change the one thing that encompasses your account, it's your login credentials for one.
  6. JamesVance Win User

What's your class set up.

I too use different set-ups for different occasions.

My go to class is:

Commando w/dual mags

China Lake

Semtex

Nova Gas

Jammer

Scavenger Pro

SoH Pro

Hacker Pro

If I enter a game in progress where my team is getting worked by air support:

Commando w/silencer

Strela-3

Semtex

Nova Gas

Jammer

Ghost Pro

SoH Pro

Hacker Pro

Lastly, if I just want to be "that guy":

Commando w/launcher

China Lake

Semtex

Nova Gas

Jammer

Scavenger Pro (Nothing makes them more mad than 6 tubes)

SoH Pro

Hacker Pro

There are also a number of SMG run-n-gun classes I'll use, mostly with the Skorpion, MAC11, and PM63.

KS are always Counter Spy Plane, SR71, and Chopper Gunner.
Thema:

1. Credentials Needed. Hacker? Someone in China? - Similar Threads - Credentials Needed Hacker

2. "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...

in XBoX on Windows
    "there was an error processing the credentials from the external login system" Error when...: Same as question, please help me!!!!! a05c0770-e1da-41bc-9532-7d14d199c4f3
  3. [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Xbox 360] [8015D000] Problem With Credentials When Downloading Xbox Live Account: I seem to be having issues downloading my Xbox Live profile to an Xbox 360. I'm met with the following error after entering my email and password "8015D000: Sorry, there's a problem with the...
  4. Epic Games failing to process credentials

in XBoX Accessibility
    Epic Games failing to process credentials: Hey Microsoft, I've been trying to log in to Epic Games using my Xbox account, but I keep getting the error message saying that it has 'failed to process credentials from the external login...
  5. How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix problem with credentials when downloading 360 profile: For hours i have been trying to solve this and I've had no luck. I have a Xbox one and am trying to play a backwards compatible game but cannot download my xbox 360 profile to do so. Everytime...
  6. “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “ Sorry, there’s a problem with the credentials you’re using to sign in”: Been playing 360 games on my Xbox series x fine then suddenly today it doesn’t let me connect to live. I followed a bunch of posts on here and it’s just made my situation worse. Now I’ve...
  7. Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in because the credentials are "in danger": Please i want to know why this happens when i try to log in on my old account, it says: We need help to protect the account We have detected unusual activity in the Microsoft account [mail] or...
  8. profile incorrect credentials

in XBoX on Consoles
    profile incorrect credentials: i have 1 series x profile works fine 2 360 consoles at 2 different addresses with different networks when attempting to download the profile it says the profile corrupt then I removed all...
  9. Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Flight Simulator 2020 - Login credentials not saved, asked to log in every time.: Hello, since a few months ago MSFS 2020 on a PC doesn't sign me in automatically. I get the "Let's get you signed in" prompt, then my account comes up and once selected another prompt to...
  10. Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant login to Epic Games with my Xbox/Microsoft credentials: Hi, I'm trying to login to my Epic Games and it won't allow me to sign in using my Xbox/Microsoft credentials, it keeps saying "code is invalid or expired" yet I never typed a code or even have an...