creature slaughter dome.

Discus and support creature slaughter dome. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; need someone to open the creature slaughter dome for me and amybe someone to play with to. im on most of the time so basically just message me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LikeASir007, Jan 11, 2014.

1. LikeASir007
    LikeASir007 Guest

creature slaughter dome.

need someone to open the creature slaughter dome for me and amybe someone to play with to. im on most of the time so basically just message me whenever. thanks

:)

LikeASir007, Jan 11, 2014
  2. Crusher X303
    Crusher X303 Guest
    Slaughterdome difficulty.

[quote user="ShipWreck8l8"]

Then what was the point of the GameStop pre order bonus for creature slaughter dome? That u just get the quest?

[/quote]

Yeah.. Gamestop pre-order gave us the Creature Slaughter Dome. Without it you would only have the Bandit and Hyperion Slaughter Dome.

Crusher X303, Jan 11, 2014
  3. vvhitespace
    vvhitespace Guest
    Where did people pre-order ?

Gamestop. Reason: Creature Slaughter Dome.

vvhitespace, Jan 11, 2014
  4. Crusher X303 Win User

Slaughterdome difficulty.

[quote user="ShipWreck8l8"]

Then what was the point of the GameStop pre order bonus for creature slaughter dome? That u just get the quest?

[/quote]

Yeah.. Gamestop pre-order gave us the Creature Slaughter Dome. Without it you would only have the Bandit and Hyperion Slaughter Dome.
  5. vvhitespace Win User

Gamestop. Reason: Creature Slaughter Dome.
  6. rma316 Win User

Not being able to join friends after the Mechromancer DLC

That is strange. I am not sure about the Creature Slaughter Dome.
  7. Meshuggala Win User

Gamestop for the creature slaughter dome, which is like the only retailer exclusive...
  8. Lein Kroniid Win User

Not being able to join friends after the Mechromancer DLC

Technically the Creature Slaughter Dome was part of the game before it was even released. They just went off and made the dome DLC for the hell of it.
Thema:

creature slaughter dome.

1. creature slaughter dome. - Similar Threads - creature slaughter dome

2. Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Middle Earth: Shadow of War Ultimate Edition - Slaughter Tribe mission crashes...: Playing as Talion, level 80, in Minas Morgul. The last mission there is "Orcs from the Slaughter Tribe are invading the region", but it fails to load every time (just the black screen with the...
  3. Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hosting survival stream tonight battle dome. Random seed need a few to play with add dapstur: I need help creating the dome out of glass so we can get this thing going ill most likely get like a small map generated and put from spawn 500 blocks each way ill need to put a obsidian divider...
  4. Black dome/Broken Vault 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black dome/Broken Vault 111: The new 1.4 patch was released, the other day for the Xbox , and just to let everybody know they did not fix the Black Dome problem over the Vault 111. It's still there. I just hope any of the new...
  5. Battle Dome, Capture the Flag, Hunger Games and more, READ.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battle Dome, Capture the Flag, Hunger Games and more, READ.: Hi all, i just started playing online and want people to play online xbox version with, i have a friend but with just me and her its not that fun doing 1v1 battle dome. Post your Gamertag here and...
  6. Slaughter house

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Slaughter house: We are looking for members to join our free time clan. The only thing you need is to be 16 and have call of duty ghosts. In this clan we just have fun and a great time. If you would like to join...
  7. TALL Dome Top Thumb Sticks for Elite Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    TALL Dome Top Thumb Sticks for Elite Controller?: i just placed a order for the Elite Controller for the Xbox One and from my understanding it comes with 2 normal height concave sticks, 2 tall concave sticks, and 2 normal height dome top sticks....
  8. Dead Island 2 "Sunshine & Slaughter" Trailer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dead Island 2 "Sunshine & Slaughter" Trailer: Oh yeah :-) [MEDIA]. 6b1ce051-c2fb-4438-a7bf-632db456c3f5