Creating warranty Claim for Elite 2 Controller

Discus and support Creating warranty Claim for Elite 2 Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I’ve been trying to start a warranty claim via the Devices page in my account for over a month now. The device is registered correctly... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Crusher70, Feb 3, 2022.

1. Crusher70
    Crusher70 Guest

Hi everyone,

I’ve been trying to start a warranty claim via the Devices page in my account for over a month now. The device is registered correctly and I’m able to start the process. However when I get to section to add delivery address I get the “whoops something went wrong” error. I’ve tried looking for an alternative means to raise the issue like email or phone but not joy. Can anyone advise please as I’m not able to use the controller and time is running out.

Many thanks

:)

Crusher70, Feb 3, 2022
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

best is to try and use the contact-us option at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us page, make sure that the country region at the bottom corner of the page matches your region.
  3. Crusher70 Win User

Hi

Thank you for the quick response. I’m sure I tried that but I’ll be sure to try again.

Many thanks
  4. andrewGiorlando Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller

They recently extended the warranty for elite 2 to one year. https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/elite-controller-series-2-warranty . maybe this will help
  5. Tucker D Dawg Win User

elite series 2 controller

Used elite first gen for years and just got good at replacing broken bumpers. I had high hopes for the elite 2 but sadly my elite 2 right bumper clicks but doesnt register input most of the time after only 2 months.

submitted warranty claim, and will have them replace it - but even though i prefer the feel of the sticks and triggers on the msft controller, i am switching to razor wolverine.

not matter how good it feels if a contoller doesnt control, its worthless.
  6. PFC JOKER 1978 Win User

Elite controller repair

I have the same issue. My BRAND NEW elite series 2 controller started drifting. I went to put in a warranty claim just found out that it is already out of warranty! I only have had it for 4 months and of course there is no way to speak with a human being
    in order to get the help you need!!!! Total BS Microsoft
Thema:

1. Creating warranty Claim for Elite 2 Controller - Similar Threads - Creating warranty Claim

2. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  3. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  4. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  8. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  9. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  10. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...