Creating and being interested in LFG Post

Discus and support Creating and being interested in LFG Post in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am having a looking for group post error that keeps saying there was a problem with making and being interested in one on my account. But when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Usuck Leroy, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Usuck Leroy
    Usuck Leroy Guest

I am having a looking for group post error that keeps saying there was a problem with making and being interested in one on my account. But when I switch account that has none of my friends on it, then it works fine. Why is it doing it that all of a sudden? It’s getting really annoying that just on a random Thursday last month I go from making a post to the next and since then never being able to make a post on this account and I HAVE NOT been communications banned. And all my communications settings are set to no restrictions for anything.

:)

Usuck Leroy, Mar 12, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi Usuck Leroy,

Please keep in mind that this is a community forum where users can converse and exchange knowledge about a wide range of topics that they may find interesting. You should first get in touch with our live help if you require immediate assistance.

Please follow the steps below to reach out to our live support team.

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
    2. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
    3. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
    4. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
    5. Select the "Contact Us" button
    6. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
    7. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
    8. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
    9. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
    10. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  3. Usuck Leroy Win User

Hello ,

I found an article somehow related with you concern.

Please see the troubleshooting on this thread I am unable to create LFG posts - Microsoft Community that was answered by XBF Zineb F.

Clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).
    I followed all instructions and am still having the same problem and it’s only when I make looking for groups on this account. When I sign into my random account then all of a sudden it works fine. But I have nobody added on that account so no one that usually play the game with can see my post on my other account and knows it’s me. Why was this error even brought onto my account in the first place and why can’t I actually talk to a person to get this resolved instead of posting my problem on a community board only to have to wait two or three days just to get a reply….This is annoying, my stuff should have never been messed with in the first place.
  4. Usuck Leroy Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for the response.

Can you try to remove and add your profile.

Add or remove an Xbox profile | Xbox Support

Kindly also check if you have any Enforcement notifications

Enforcement history | Xbox Support
    Yes I have done previously when I first ran into the issue, I even reset both my series s and series X and resigned into this account and still have the same issue. I do not have any communication bans within the last year so nothing is restricted on my end.
  5. CarTzy Win User

6. CarTzy Win User

Hello Usuck Leroy,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you.

• Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People > Looking for Group > Search or create posts, and then select a game from the list (this takes you to its official club). Next, select a recently played game from the populated list, or search for a game by name. Select Create post, then add tags and a description and adjust the details, such as the number of players needed. You can schedule a time to gather by adjusting Day and Party start time, or if you want to gather people into a party right away, select Now. When you’re done, select Post.

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
Thema:

1. Creating and being interested in LFG Post - Similar Threads - Creating being interested

2. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  3. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  4. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  8. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  9. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  10. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...