creating an xboxlive account

Discus and support creating an xboxlive account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; ok so i just bought my son an xbox 360 for christmas and created him an xbox live account from my computer and when he tries to sign in on the xbox it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by z8ch8ry, Jan 2, 2014.

1. z8ch8ry
    z8ch8ry Guest

ok so i just bought my son an xbox 360 for christmas and created him an xbox live account from my computer and when he tries to sign in on the xbox it says that this account is registered to another xbox, please help me, do we have to create the account
    on the xbox itself...

frustrated mom

:)

z8ch8ry, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Dockings
    Dockings Guest
    So, how many of you are 10 year Xbox Live gamers?

I started with the xboxlive beta with the headset and MotoGP disk, but I currently have a new different gamer tag due to my associated Hotmail account going inactive, due to not logging into email, and thus preventing me from renewing the live account. I had to create a new account while I went through the steps of recovery for the Hotmail address. Once recovered, I simply stayed with my new gamer tag... Now associated with the old Hotmail account. :-(

Dockings, Jan 2, 2014
  3. xXI Dad IXx
    xXI Dad IXx Guest
    Trying to create a 2nd account for my son.

what i would suggest is to creat him an email account for xboxlive you can get free email almost anywhere, make sure to save email and password info, once you have created him an email then i would go through the steps in creating an account for him it maybe
    cost effective for you to think about a family account as well. ill post link for you , so if you do decide to go with family account it may save you some money, remember each xboxlive account needs its own email address.

support.xbox.com/.../browse

and thank you for choosing xboxlive creating an xboxlive account :)

xXI Dad IXx, Jan 2, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jan 2, 2014
  5. z8ch8ry
    z8ch8ry Guest
    so how do i download the account I just created to the console? I hate to create another account considering I put in a cc # that I am very worried about now, i mean it was charged a one time fee of .50 will it be charged in the future for other fees. he
    does have a limited access account.

z8ch8ry, Oct 31, 2018
  6. z8ch8ry Win User

so how do i download the account I just created to the console? I hate to create another account considering I put in a cc # that I am very worried about now, i mean it was charged a one time fee of .50 will it be charged in the future for other fees. he
    does have a limited access account.
  7. Smwutches Win User

8. Shady7s Win User

PLZ I NEED HELP NOW! :(

The only option you would have is to create a new XboxLive account. You cannot change the age associated with the XboxLive account..
  9. MYTHIC VORTEX Win User

halo 3 bungie chestplate ( flaming helmet)

hi i just created my account on xboxlive so bye dummy
  10. DarkGenie Win User

On the xbox 360, if i get DLC on one profile, do the other profiles get it as well?

It seems i can access the dlc with any other account i create but not with my xboxlive account
Thema:

1. creating an xboxlive account - Similar Threads - creating xboxlive account

2. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  3. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  4. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  8. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  9. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  10. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...