creating an xbox account for my child results in a error after parental consent

Discus and support creating an xbox account for my child results in a error after parental consent in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, For the same reason as... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BertVan Nuffelen, Mar 27, 2022.

1. creating an xbox account for my child results in a error after parental consent

Hi,

For the same reason as

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...d/50c2e7b7-5f3b-4b87-8c22-7fc49c6e213b?auth=1

I tried to create an xbox profile for my child.

But bummer, after giving my parental consent the system says no. Some "smarterror" has happened. I tried to give consent with the mothers account but also here no success.

Exactly as described in the other question.

I even tried to bump the child age to get around bu that has been blocked. ;-)

kr

:)

BertVan Nuffelen, Mar 27, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly try and use a different browser or device in giving your parental consent, BertVan.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Unable to create outlook.com email accounts for my kids.

Hello Manimaran U R

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum.

I can see that you are having trouble creating a Child account. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

I would like to know which platform are you using to create the child account.

Meanwhile, here are links below that will provide us guide with the issue that you are experiencing right now.

Why you're being asked for parental consent

Why you're being asked for parental consent | Xbox Support

Create a child account and add family members on Xbox

Create a child account and add family members on Xbox | Xbox Support

Troubleshoot giving parental consent when creating a child account

Troubleshoot giving parental consent when creating a child account | Xbox Support

Waiting for your next response.

Thank you.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Children's xbox accounts

5. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.

Parental Consent Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Definition of a Microsoft child account

A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
  6. SlickNick9110 Win User

Error Code 801540DF

Had the same problem when trying to start a child account. I used an adult account that was created on another xbox and downloaded to the xbox where the child account was. The account had to be "promoted" on the new xbox (this can be done under Settings>Account).
    After this it was an option when the "parental consent required" screen came up. Chose the newly promoted parent account, followed the steps, including entering a valid credit card again, and the child account was created successfully.
Thema:

1. creating an xbox account for my child results in a error after parental consent - Similar Threads - creating account child

2. How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    How to create an Xbox 360 account using an Xbox series X: Hello. I recently purchased Fallout: New Vegas on my Xbox series X. However, when I try to play, It prompts me to download a profile. I don’t have an Xbox 360 account, nor an Xbox 360. What can I...
  3. I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to create a Microsoft account for minecraft on my PS4: Please give me the right directions in creating what I've asked for. Thanks 64f1cd40-6edc-42d4-934a-f5d7c5c4bce9
  4. Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Try to add old profile to new Xbox add it tip going to create an account: Try to add my old profile to new Xbox but it tip coming up with create a account 64e5a294-990c-4528-ba4e-de44ff882756
  5. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  6. My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the...: My son has a new xbox. When he set it up he created a new account. How do I transfer the xbox ultimate game pass subscription to the new xbox. Thanks. 7efe3e50-e73a-4500-92be-37f2fd992f6e
  7. When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I had created my account I had unknowingly set incorrect country: Ok, newbie issue. Created a Microsoft account that I never really used then bought a Xbox, had loads of Xbox live credit from years past and added to my account. I had unknowingly set my location...
  8. My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has somehow created a new xbox account using the same email address so lost all of...: I don't know what he has done or how he has done it but he had an xbox account. He is now logged in with the same email but different gamer tag snd none of his previous info is linked. So no...
  9. Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6
  10. I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used my email to create my child’s account and now I can’t log in as the family organizer...: Hello- I used my email to create my child’s Minecraft account, but now I can’t log in as the family organizer to update his settings. How can I update this so I can change his settings to allow...