Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved)

Discus and support Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved) in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Did not have 2-step verification to help decrease complexity, we tried changing to a simpler/shorter password to enter. Unfortunately this did not work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jzchen, Dec 26, 2021.

1. jzchen
    jzchen Guest

Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved)

Did not have 2-step verification to help decrease complexity, we tried changing to a simpler/shorter password to enter. Unfortunately this did not work no matter how much we tried the new password, (thinking we entered it incorrectly).

(Solution- In a last ditch effort before throwing in the towel we turned ON two-step verification, retrieved a log-on password, which exactly matched the 16 character max limit, and bingo, that password worked, and downloaded my son's profile).

:)

jzchen, Dec 26, 2021
  2. Boombaa Win User

Problem with account

Hi,

Is there any error message when you try to connect with your recently created account?

As you created this account from your PC, did you use the download profile from your console as well:

3. IVIadnez Win User

Crated my account online, can't log in from xbox.

You need to download the account you created on the PC and earn achievements back, or create an xbox live account with the profile you have on the xbox. You can't merge 2 accounts.
  4. Smwutches Win User

help

5. kewelraph Win User

Play a 360 game on a XBO S without a XBlive profile download

I believe you need a profile to play games that are backward compatible, why not just create an account and sign in.
    Thanks a lot, I created an account, but the game allways tells me "the account hasn't been fully downloaded form Xbox live, please download it again"

So I have obviously the account (@outlook.com) and the profile that belongs to it (that I made to start the console) but for the Xbox 360 games it doesn't work.

Can I create an account for xbox live without gold?

Thanks
  6. Smwutches Win User

Set up xbox live for kids not working

In order to use the account you created, you will need to download the account to the console -

support.xbox.com/.../download-your-xbox-live-profile-to-another-360-console
    This will be different from your child's offline account. It is no longer possible to create a child account on the console, so you can't move their offline account to Live.

@Those having issues with Plants vs. Zombies - That is an online game. It requires a gold subscription in order to be played.
Thema:

1. Created Xbox Live Account for a PC Game, Unable to Download Profile to Xbox 360. (Solved) - Similar Threads - Created Live Account

2. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  3. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  4. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account or create a new one, why does Xbox have so many issues: I can’t sigh into my Xbox live account and I can’t sigh into my account period, kinda annoying!!!!! 5d16ca68-602a-4116-b587-f8dd7e4d58bc
  7. why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    why I can't create a new xbox live account on my xbox 360.: Hi! My name is Razvan and I have an issue with my xbox 360 slim. My mom bought an used xbox 360 s and I try to join xbox live, but when I press the "sign up" button, it does nothing(it doesn't...
  8. Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Migrating my Minecraft account and creating an Xbox Live profile has left me unable to play...: Hello. When migration was going on, I migrated my Mojang Account into a Microsoft Account. A while after, I was required to create a Xbox Live account in order to log into MultiMC, a popular...
  9. my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox 360 wont create a xbox live account: and it says sorry this action cant be performed at this time try again later e7a258db-9d5f-4f03-8a78-aae4c4012e15
  10. Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my Xbox 360 say "You cannot create a Xbox live account now."?: I cannot create an Xbox live account on my Xbox 360. Did it discontinue? 53ce4768-48f2-4472-9aee-1cb85dbe4554