created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the...

Discus and support created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; ive tried everything. i saved the password on my phone. i created the account on my xbox one for my child did everything it said.. 3 days later he... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CheyenneSmith2, Mar 30, 2022.

1. created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the...

ive tried everything. i saved the password on my phone.

i created the account on my xbox one for my child did everything it said..

3 days later he cant log in because it asks for his password, but the password isnt correct..

ive tried recovering with my info, and tried with his info. nothing works

and now i am locked out of the account. theirs no ACTUAL people to talk to

through customer service. PLEASEE FRINGGIN HELP ME

email - *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** if u have the answer.

not trying to make my kid make a new account and have him loose his gamertag.

:)

CheyenneSmith2, Mar 30, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the account

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The only way will be to recover the Microsoft account. You can check this link to recover it with tips: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  3. Christyna64 Win User

V buck unauthorised purchase

Create a child account and lock the adult account with passkey or password. This separates the accounts so children can't access payment methods.
  4. Farscape247 Win User

Can't change email from old Hotmail account to new live account is there any way I can change that?

when you create a new microsoft account (email) it auto creates and xbox account as they are now one in the same, there is no way to transfer from one to another, you could have created an alias on the xbox account and then made that primary but you cant add an already created microsoft account.
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

How can I prevent a child from using a parent account on our home Xbox *without* a passcode?

Hello Jfxg,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I am so sorry for what you are going through, yes there is a better way to protect a child's account and prevent them from using the parent account without having to set a PIN on the main account.

To do this, you can create a new Microsoft account for your home console.

This account will be the "main" account for the console and will be used to log in automatically.

You can set this account with parental controls to restrict access to content inappropriate for children.

Once you've created the main account, you can add your children's accounts as family members.

This will allow them to access the main account's game library, but they will not be able to switch to the main account.

To do this, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Microsoft account on the Xbox website.

Click "Family and Friends."

Select "Manage Family."

Click "Add Family Member."

Enter the email address or phone number for your child's account.

Click "Send invitation."

Once your child accepts the invitation, she will be added as a family member.

Once your children are members of the family, you can set up parental controls to restrict their access to inappropriate content.

To do this, follow these steps:

Sign in to your Microsoft account on the console.

Press the Xbox  button to open the guide.

Select "Profile & System" > "Settings" > "Account" > "Parental Controls."

Select your child's account.

Set parental controls to your preferences.

With this setting, your children will be able to access the game library on the main account, but they will not be able to switch to the main account. This will prevent them from accessing inappropriate content or making unauthorized purchases.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/security/error-child-trying-to-access-settings

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  6. EmptyIsland1118 Win User

Xbox one the real problem MUST READ!

ya you use passwords to access your account common. Now if you cant access your account you cant access your games even if you have the disc. Honestly have you thought it through?
Thema:

created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the...

1. created a childrens account through my microsoft account on xbox, but now cant access the... - Similar Threads - created childrens account

2. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  3. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  4. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  8. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  9. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  10. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...