create xbox one compatible build of my Splitscreen FPS game made in unity
Discus and support create xbox one compatible build of my Splitscreen FPS game made in unity in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I am building a splitscreen FPS in unity that is made to accommodate the input of xbox 360/One controllers. I've been creating it on my laptop whihc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Echo450, Jan 22, 2018.
Thema:
create xbox one compatible build of my Splitscreen FPS game made in unity
Loading...
-
create xbox one compatible build of my Splitscreen FPS game made in unity - Similar Threads - create compatible build
-
Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers
in XboX InsidersAccessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox... -
I can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.
in XboX InsidersI can't find the user-created Xbox Clubs.: But have the Clubs been removed? I can only find the official game ones. submitted by /u/Whyenott_ [link] [comments] -
Add a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox
in XboX InsidersAdd a way for players to create and publish their own games on Xbox: It would be amazing if Xbox offered a way for players to create their own games directly on console — either through a dedicated app or a built-in game creation tool. Suggestions: – Create a... -
I can't access my old Minecraft account – new account created instead
in XBoX AccessibilityI can't access my old Minecraft account – new account created instead: Hi, I originally had a Mojang account for Minecraft that was successfully migrated to a Microsoft account some time ago. I used to log in using my Microsoft credentials and could access... -
Can’t sign into Xbox. Profile says "sign in/create account" with QR and code. Phone says...
in XBoX Games and AppsCan’t sign into Xbox. Profile says "sign in/create account" with QR and code. Phone says...: Can’t sign into Xbox. Profile says "sign in/create account" with QR and code. Phone says I’m signed in, but Xbox doesn’t. Tried restarting, resetting, etc. Still not working. Need help... -
Xbox decided to create an overlapping account over my minecraft email
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox decided to create an overlapping account over my minecraft email: Xbox decided to create an overlapping account over my minecraft email and now i cant sign into the microsoft minecraft account one that has the game, why is there never ending account problems... -
HOW TO CREATE A FEATHER CLIENT ACCOUNT
in XBoX AccessibilityHOW TO CREATE A FEATHER CLIENT ACCOUNT: I WANT TO MAKE A FEATHER CLIENT FOR MINECRAFT GAMING CHANNEL BUT MICROSOFT AND FEATHER CLIENT IS MAKING A PROBLEM OF SIGN UP, SIGN IN AND SOMETIME WHEN THE MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS MADE IN MINECRAFT... -
Why can't I join or create group posts on a new Xbox?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy can't I join or create group posts on a new Xbox?: Hello, so I just got this Xbox and I'm trying to join group posts but every time I try it says unable to request. I've restarted it, checked my settings and made sure they were good, I did check... -
Child account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A
in XBoX AccessibilityChild account can’t create a 360 profile for backwards compatible games 8015000A: Tried to load a BC game for a new child account, as expected they don’t have a 360 account and when I try to put in the info for creation I get 8105000A error 9330ce7b-3556-456d-b926-7e79ed5cb1a6