Create Program

Discus and support Create Program in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hello, I have the idea of a program that we're guilty of making a much better market for ourselves and the market for companies that are so bad This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by SarhangSerwan1, Jul 28, 2021.

1. Create Program

Hello, I have the idea of a program that we're guilty of making a much better market for ourselves

and the market for companies that are so bad

This program is in the form of a new meaning

You call this program, camera, and pirates like Skype and disocrd, but this is different You speak here and get gifts. You are very on the line where you get the points you get, and the points you get will be part of the points you buy goods.

You have this point in the name of family market, you buy goods, for example you have ten thousand points

and how does this program bring a lot of xbox sales HOW?

People can use this program on XBOX

They can make teams, each team has 32 people

they can live and can collect Point

For example, if there is a 10-person team and a few hours together

play and use the program so Point will be more for the team

They can divide it over each other

and buy goods

If you want to know more about the program, please let me know

:)

SarhangSerwan1, Jul 28, 2021
  2. SarhangSerwan1 Win User

Create Program

yes, we'll benefit from it in some ways

1increases a lot of sales to XBOX

2The company that puts the equipment they advertise for, for example, has a tv company

puts it in the program market

It's like advertising

It means we don't buy goods, the companies of goods are like advertising

3How do we make money/Advertising can open a work program and if you want to buy 1 item you have to pay $ 10٫and we can slowly offer more
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Create Program

you go to the link, you sign in to reddit and you post your idea, simple.

but your idea, quick question, how would you finance it, its ok getting people in groups to earn points and then use those points to buy goods, but where will the money come from to provide those goods for points. everything has a cost and nothing is free.
  4. SarhangSerwan1 Win User

Create Program

I dont fully understand the link you sent me is it possible to make iteasier to understand
  5. PlushRelic Win User

Create Program

Hello,SarhangSerwan1

you can suggest new Xbox ideas/features by posting you idea on XBOX REQUEST/FEATURES-REDDIT.

if you have any questions about this please don't hesitate to reply below.

Hope this helps and Happy Gaming :)
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Create Program

could also slowly turn into a pyramid scheme too.
Thema:

Create Program

1. Create Program - Similar Threads - Create Program

2. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  3. Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does it say this email already exists when I try to create it but when I try logging...: I'm trying to make a hotmail for my sister so that I can make an xbox account for her. I tried to create an email for her from her device a long time ago through the Minecraft app, but after I...
  4. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  5. Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group post unable to send request and cannot create post trouble: Hi i have been unable to be interested in group posts and unable to make a post on my xbox one i have checked my security settings which are unrestricted i have looked at other questions same as...
  6. Problems creating repair order

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems creating repair order: I’m unable to see any option except accessories when selecting an issue for a repair order. I just had the xbox serviced and it worked perfectly fine the last time. What am I missing?...
  7. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  8. I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting party disconnected every time I try join a friend's party, but when I create...: If I create a party chat friends can join me and party chat is fine. But if I try join a friend's party chat it just keeps giving my connecting and then disconnects me. We have even tried that the...
  9. Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Can an XboxTv be created where a plasma TV has a built-in Xbox: This seems possible and would be a great convenience I would definitely buy one and hang it on my wall. submitted by /u/Zestyclose-Regular69 [link] [comments]
  10. Why Xbox app creates 3 foulders Xboxgames, program files and windowsapp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Xbox app creates 3 foulders Xboxgames, program files and windowsapp?: Why does it keep creating these foulders? What is the reason for not being allowed to select the disk and install in a custom foulders that i want? what kind of level of incompetence is this? and...