Crazy gaming

Discus and support Crazy gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It all started after I reset my linksys e1200 router. I was getting 23 maps upload, about 7 maps upload and pinging at about 10-15. After reset I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TB2BLAZER, Dec 23, 2015.

1. TB2BLAZER
    TB2BLAZER Guest

Crazy gaming

It all started after I reset my linksys e1200 router. I was getting 23 maps upload, about 7 maps upload and pinging at about 10-15. After reset I have 13 maps upload 5 maps upload and ping 20. Whenever I play cod black ops 3 the game is unplayable. The lag
    is so horrible the players are killing me before I can even get around a corner. I was a very good player now I'm lucky to get 5 kills in a game. I have tried power cycling the router and no luck. I was playing wired and having all these problems. I then switched
    to wireless and was good for about 3 games then it all went to crap again. I was wondering since I still have OK upload and download speeds if it could be something with the Xbox one internals or more likely something wrong with my router?

:)

TB2BLAZER, Dec 23, 2015
  2. dzyd
    dzyd Guest
  3. Am I crazy?

Bought a PS3 for Demons Souls and was worth every cent, you're not crazy following your gaming desires.

RedEye Expr3ss, Dec 23, 2015
  4. Crazy gaming

What kind of modem and isp?

RobertBuckalew, Dec 23, 2015
  5. RobertBuckalew Win User

Crazy gaming

What kind of modem and isp?
  6. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Crazy Game Collection

Well now it's 575000. And yeah the mysterious bid is gone. I don't think I would spend 500k+ on a out of country buy.
  7. gameshoes3003 Win User

Crazy Game Collection

[quote user="BiOHAZARD 901"]That's a hefty ebay fee if that actually sells. [/quote]

I'd be more concerned about the shipping costs.
  8. HarleyTripleX Win User

Crazy Game or what !

Yep, that's right he was more like poke a dot dragon.
  9. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Crazy Game Collection

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

Yeah, hopefully my bid stands. There is still more than a week to go. I don't really see anyone else trying to outbid me, but you never know.

[/quote]

[quote user="DarKzEnergYz"]

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

A small amount considering everything that comes with it. As long as no one else bids, I'll think I'll be coming away with a steal.

[/quote]

You call 550,000 a small amount?

[/quote]

The ONLY bid that has been placed is $500,000. The next bid is a minimum of $500,100. So you are either joking, or oops.
Thema:

Crazy gaming

1. Crazy gaming - Similar Threads - Crazy gaming

2. Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload and latency crazy slow and dont match what i am getting to my house.: Why is that when i run a speedtest in my xbox broswer i get 500/500 with ping at 30. But when I test within the xbox itself for gameplay i get upload of 4.5mbps and latency of 115? It is causing...
  3. Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Crazy disco lights glitch, does anyone know a fix?: Anyone know of a fix to this? It doesn’t happen in nba2k but it happens all over the screen in fortnite and Lords of the fallen (weird thing is it’s not on the menus) and I have tried just about...
  4. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  5. HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY

in XBoX on Consoles
    HIGH LATENCY WAS 173 BUT I CAN'T GET PASSED 148 MS ITS DRIVE ME CRAZY: Hi people GAZ HERE CAN ANY ONE please help or forward the bad news ...and I'll have to try start dealing with it...I know I'm not going to have xbox 1 run the same as xbox x. ..... as I have had...
  6. I've been having crazy ping spikes in Roblox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having crazy ping spikes in Roblox.: I've gotten spikes up to 3000ms ping on PC and I can't figure out what the problem is. I've reset my PC, reinstalled the entire program, used commands to lower spikes, such as netsh wlan set...
  7. Party chat echos in microphone like crazy

in XboX Insiders
    Party chat echos in microphone like crazy: So I made my friend buy a headset so we didnt have to talk over the phone. He got a pair of Astro a10s bc I had the gen1 and they worked great but the gen 2 sucked so bad and All I could hear was...
  8. My controller is going crazy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My controller is going crazy: Hello, after a forced update, my controller is out of whack. It's been driving me nuts. I'm afraid to get a new one until I find out if this problem will happen with a new controller.... any...
  9. Hi my party chatty is going crazy

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi my party chatty is going crazy: Recently My party chatty has been acting weird I make a potato then try to make a group party and it kicks me out and won't allow me to gather my party if I'm already in a party and even if I'm...
  10. I need help! its driving me crazy!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help! its driving me crazy!: i have a problem with playing games. Recently I have been suspended for "ill speech". it has ended four a couple of days. With the suspension i was not allowed to read or write to players in game,...