Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one?

Discus and support Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know if we are going to get these with the release of crave being available to anyone? i really want to cut the cord on my satilite but want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vinsanity79, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Vinsanity79
    Vinsanity79 Guest

Anyone know if we are going to get these with the release of crave being available to anyone? i really want to cut the cord on my satilite but want to be able to get these 2 services on my xbox and roku before i do, net flix just isnt enough

:)

Vinsanity79, Dec 30, 2015
  2. IN need of some information

crave free for only 30 days after that you have to pay .

Nitro Blade 20, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Draithan
    Draithan Guest
    Shomi App for Xbox One

Hi There, I was talking to one of the XBOX support reps and they directed me to post a forum message about the app.

I have an XBOX one, and when I search under the XBOX store for Shomi, it does not show up. Same with searching the store on my computer, it does not show up. I am not able to install the app, and thus not able to use the Shomi service from my xbox.

It was supposed to be released May 3rd, according to Rogers.

The SR# that the Support Rep gave me is: 1339496862

Online References:

shomi launching on Xbox One! - Rogers Community

http://www.xbox.com/en-CA/entertainment/xbox-360/live-apps/shomi

Thanks for helping to get this up and working!

Draithan, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Bloodlust973
    Bloodlust973 Guest

I was wondering the same thing. I wish Hulu was available in Canada but cravetv and shomi would be two very utilized apps I would think.

Bloodlust973, Jan 31, 2016
  5. Shomi got pushed back 4-6 weeks. No reasons were given. End of Feb beginning of March now.

BestBrowncoat, Feb 11, 2016
  6. Maybe Rogers can Shomi why I need to Crave TV from Bell.

Display Name_ David M_, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Display Name_ David Win User

Maybe Rogers can Shomi why I need to Crave TV from Bell.
  8. Bloodlust973 Win User

I was wondering the same thing. I wish Hulu was available in Canada but cravetv and shomi would be two very utilized apps I would think.
  9. BestBrowncoat Win User

Shomi got pushed back 4-6 weeks. No reasons were given. End of Feb beginning of March now.
  10. Mimori 775 Win User

Crave tv

11. Cute Garbage Win User

Shomi App for Xbox One

I know it's been a couple weeks, but just saw that you were able to get the app! Super happy to hear that. :)
Thema:

1. Crave TV and Shomi apps for the xbox one? - Similar Threads - Crave Shomi apps

2. Why does my crave app keep freezing

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my crave app keep freezing: Every show I watch on crave keeps freezing and I have to exit the show then resume it and it’s fine for about 4 minutes then it does the same thing, it freezes then goes black with the play button...
  3. Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon

in XBoX on Windows
    Crave TV app freezing when trying to watch House of the Dragon: Hi; I have an issue with the Crave tv app on my Xbox One. While trying to watch episodes 2 & 3 of House of the Dragon the show constantly freezes up after appx. 5 -10 seconds and can not recover....
  4. Crave app Page not found error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crave app Page not found error: Crave app on Xbox one has Page not found error. Will not load.. 69ee213d-82b3-4c7b-b7f8-97e3110c1b6c
  5. Crave tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crave tv: Help. My crave tv was acting funny last weekend and i deleted it so i could re-install it again and now it wont show up at all anywhere its completly missing I tried to search for it and nothing...
  6. Link Existing Crave account to Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Link Existing Crave account to Xbox?: I can not find a way to link my account to Xbox 1 through any settings console/app/PC. I can only start up a new trial through Xbox 1. I don't want to do this as I have an account through my TV...
  7. Crave TV app player error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crave TV app player error: When I open the Crave TV app on my Xbox one it works normally. But when I select a show or movie to watch, I get player error: unable to play. Try later on. I've installed, deleted and...
  8. Shomi App for Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shomi App for Xbox One: Hi There, I was talking to one of the XBOX support reps and they directed me to post a forum message about the app. I have an XBOX one, and when I search under the XBOX store for Shomi, it does...
  9. Shomi for Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shomi for Xbox One?: Are there any plans to develop a Shomi app for Xbox One? If so, any timeline? I saw that there is one for the Xbox 360. 58e0e174-2331-4b22-b57e-3712b72d4bd1
  10. would like to get the app for crave tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    would like to get the app for crave tv: xbox one crave tv app what happened to it? ee80c605-6eeb-49bf-9030-17063a4f43e6