Crashing Social page

Discus and support Crashing Social page in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is there anyone who knows how to stop the social menu page from crashing in the bingo game so I can send and redeem gifts? I've tried everything from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DazedChipmunk84, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Crashing Social page

Is there anyone who knows how to stop the social menu page from crashing in the bingo game so I can send and redeem gifts? I've tried everything from uninstalling and installing the game 3 times, disconnecting my PC and a couple of other things that all
    support has suggested. Is there anyone in support that knows the game and who can help please. This has been going on for over 5 weeks now.

:)

DazedChipmunk84, Nov 13, 2016
  2. SteveBrown2
    SteveBrown2 Guest
    Arrogance beyond belief

After nearly a month of crashing after signing in, Sudoku grabs my browser and loads up a congratulatory web page before returning to front page page and CRASHING. Try fixing app before patting your back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteveBrown2, Nov 13, 2016
  3. Bingo Social Page Not Responding

Nothing loads on the social page, both of our accounts. This account and angelourbaby. It shuts the game down.

Have uninstalled and then re-installed the bingo program, same result.

PLEASE HELP!!

THANK YOU!

LiftedSleet9796, Nov 13, 2016
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

Social page stuck

Okay I see, please make sure your activity feed privacy settings are setup correctly.

You can adjust whose activity feed posts you see on the Xbox network.

To do so:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

2. Go to Profile & system > Settings > General > Online safety & family.

3. Select Privacy & online safety > Xbox privacy > View details & customize > Game content.

4. Choose the filter that you want under You can see and upload community creations.
  5. Miguel Molina O Win User

Social page stuck

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue!

To check the status of the servers of Xbox you can go to the link below

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status

But it seems there is no actual issue right now with the servers.

Please proceed to do a power cycle to fix the issue

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button  on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button  on the console or the Xbox button  on your controller.

If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.

Important If your console is in Sleep mode, the above steps will shut the console off completely. Sleep mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.

If your problem persists or the problem is fixed please let me know!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  6. CrabbyDaddy2421 Win User

Social page stuck

I have tried this many times!
  7. K179394 Win User

Social page is severely broken.

Same problem again. This time it's been 6 days. When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then I get disconnected. Have had this problem for 4 days now.
    Any ideas?
  8. K179394 Win User

Social page is severely broken.

Starting the 3rd week with the same problems with the social page. When I try to go into the social page to send/receive gifts, the page is slow to paint, at which point I get disconnected, or, the page paints and then I get disconnected. Created a 2nd user
    Tag in Bingo. Have not experienced the same issues with the new account. Seems to be possibly related to my initial account.

I've been using it for 13 months.
Thema:

Crashing Social page

1. Crashing Social page - Similar Threads - Crashing Social page

2. Minecraft modded keeps on crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft modded keeps on crashing: I'm playing on 1.20.1 forge and every time i try to run it i get exit code 1 even without mods, i tried reinstalling java and watched a lot of tutorials but nothing works crash logs:...
  3. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  4. Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X, the game crashes after 2-3 minutes: I bought a used Xbox Series X that had crashing issues in more demanding games (Xbox 360 games work perfectly fine), I decided to change thermal paste to see if it changes anything, but I still...
  5. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  6. Why is the Xbox app still crashing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the Xbox app still crashing?: The response thread provided to my previous question did not alleviate my problem. I've repaired, reset, windows store app troubleshot, uninstalled, insured my firewall was allowing it through,...
  7. Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X crashing to Home Screen!: So I’ve had my Xbox X for just over a year now, since I tried to play starfield my Xbox started crashing to Home Screen. I gave up trying to play starfield tried all steps in posts I’ve seen even...
  8. Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.

in XboX Insiders
    Age of Empires II: Definitive edition always crashes at launch.: When I try to launch Age Of Empires II: Definitive Edition, the game always crashes after a few seconds when displaying Microsoft Studio logo. My console location is set to Greece and language...
  9. Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes and secure boot: Every time i open BTD6 it just crashes immediately i don't know what it is, i bought the game from Microsoft store and i tried reinstalling it, I updated everything {so all my laptops drivers and...
  10. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...