Crashed Computer

Discus and support Crashed Computer in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had quite a collection on Microsoft Jigsaw, but my computer crashed. When I did a system restore and reloaded jigsaw, I am back to square one. Some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennethDavis, Sep 4, 2017.

1. KennethDavis
    KennethDavis Guest

Crashed Computer

I had quite a collection on Microsoft Jigsaw, but my computer crashed. When I did a system restore and reloaded jigsaw, I am back to square one. Some of the collections I had bought, are gone too. Whats up with that???

:)

KennethDavis, Sep 4, 2017
  2. HappyPA
    HappyPA Guest
    lost premium solitaire after computer crashed

"my machine crashed a month after purchasing premium solitaire for a year. Everything was wiped out on my computer. How do I get premium back" without paying again

HappyPA, Sep 4, 2017
  3. Anyone else an old school fan?

im new to the xbox i played the elder scrolls games on the pc im going to play skyrim on the xbox beacuse my computer crashed and win i went to wallmart i got the xbox insted of a new computer

SoundBigJB91821, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

You know why they call it the Xbox Infinite?

Even the PS4 will crash too OP. No computing system is safe from crashing at all. It that some crash more then others.
  5. ModeltrainmanAvaSLC Win User

Updated drivers for the wireless adapter for Windows 10 available on Windows Update

The driver still crashes my computer.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Computer Crashing Problems

Hi Bradley, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear it.

Have you tried to run a system scan?

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, follow the prompts to fix it.

Then use the DISM command.

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Let me know if it works!
  7. game-stock Win User

Fifa 14 crashes after career match and returns me too Xbox One home screen

fifa 14s no different from my computer then, crashes everday such is life
  8. SwordofWhedon Win User

Why does my Xbox shut down randomly?

Its the Xbox’s version of a computer crash. It needs to have a hard reset
Thema:

Crashed Computer

1. Crashed Computer - Similar Threads - Crashed Computer

2. My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue...: Problem: My computer is crashing very frequently, spontaneous restarts, (freezing before) blue screen with and the screen turning different staticky colours (and so no specific error codes). I...
  3. Computer Crashing Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Computer Crashing Problems: Hello, My computer has been crashing a lot recently and i really dont know what to do to stop or fix it here is the last crash report: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck...
  4. Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 1.17-1.18 (Java Edition) crash on my computer.: I've tried with multiple launchers (including the official one), modded and unmodded. The window shows up very briefly before crashing. No logs are generated for the crash. 1.16 and 1.19 (and...
  5. I will open my xbox laucnher on my computer and it will just load and then crash and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I will open my xbox laucnher on my computer and it will just load and then crash and...: i have tried updating my computer uninstalling and reinstaling xbox repair the xbox app sign out and sign back in restarting my computer looking at the event panel...
  6. Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition crashes my computer when entering fullscreen: My computer keeps crashing whenever I try to put Minecraft Bedrock Edition on fullscreen, I have updated my video drivers, but it still happens. It seems that I have found the event in event...
  7. Ages of Empires 4 crashes 2-3 seconds after launch, on any computer under my xbox account....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ages of Empires 4 crashes 2-3 seconds after launch, on any computer under my xbox account....: If I login with my xbox account on any PC, cant launch Age of empires 4. The problem is somewhere in my account profile for this specific game. I have spoke with Age of Empires support but they...
  8. msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash

in XBoX on Windows
    msfs OPNIEUW INSTALLEREN OP DEZELFDE COMPUTER na crash: Hello, I bought MSFS standard and therefore have the 10 CD. Now I want to uninstall MSFS and reinstall it. Do I first have to install the 10 CD again and then update it from the Windows store, or...
  9. my computer keeps crashing when forza opens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my computer keeps crashing when forza opens: it shows an error code and either shuts or shows the code thank you! 1c0f2cb9-36bf-4071-9d5e-0c3a2d1d090f
  10. Xbox Gamepass PC Games causing computer to crash and restart.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass PC Games causing computer to crash and restart.: So, this has happened to a few games I've installed and I don't know how to fix them. The latest two being Arcade Paradise and Payday 3. What happens is when I launch the game, it starts and about...