Crash in Alice: Madness Returns

Discus and support Crash in Alice: Madness Returns in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play with my Game Pass subscription for PC to Alice: Madness Returns but when it strarts don't do it and show a warning saying: Error,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Juan_MED, Mar 5, 2022.

  1. Juan_MED
    Juan_MED Guest

    Crash in Alice: Madness Returns


    I'm trying to play with my Game Pass subscription for PC to Alice: Madness Returns but when it strarts don't do it and show a warning saying: Error, problem with the configuration. Reinstalla the game. I reinstall it several times but always the same. I look in the log file:

    file:///C:/ProgramData/Origin/Logs/AliceMadnessReturns_alice2_dd_OnlineActivation_Log.html

    And see a line:

    Error Missing DLL: [XAPOFX1_4.dll] Error: 0xC1

    I try to download the dll and put it in some folders:

    C:\Windows\SysWOW64

    C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games\Alice Madness Returns\Game\Alice2\Binaries\Win32

    C:\Windows\System32

    But still get the same error.

    Can you help me?

    Thanks

    :)
     
    Juan_MED, Mar 5, 2022
    #1
  2. Juan_MED Win User

    Crash in Alice: Madness Returns

    Thaks a lot.... I'm sorry I don't say it... I have Windows 11 and check is all update, but I still have the same problem.
  3. Georges C. Win User

    Crash in Alice: Madness Returns

    Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

    My name is welcome to the community.

    Hello Juan_MED,this error (Error Missing DLL: [XAPOFX1_4.dll] Error: 0xC1) See which version of Windows 10 you have

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

    Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

    If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

    Download Windows 10

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Download Windows 11

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

    Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store.

    After this, make a defrag and an SFC your Windows, some file may be corrupted on the system and does not let the game run properly.

    Defragment your Windows 10 PC

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/def...

    Using System File Checker in Windows

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

    chkdsk

    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server...
  4. Smwutches Win User

    downloaded game doesn't appear in my game list

    Alice: Madness Returns is not available for download in the marketplace. If you're referring to the original Alice then it is available as a game add-on to Madness Returns which is why it doesn't show up as a separate game. You need Madness Returns in order
    to play it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

    I bought an Xbox 360 game digital a while ago, it shows that I own it in the XBox store but it won't install

    That's an add-on for another game. It requires the game Alice: Madness Returns in order to be able to play it.
  6. QUEENMISFITS Win User

    What You Playing This Weekend? (28 February - 01 March 2020)

    Alice Madness Returns and Batman
Thema:

Crash in Alice: Madness Returns

Loading...
  1. Crash in Alice: Madness Returns - Similar Threads - Crash Alice Madness

  2. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library

    in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is...
  5. Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods: Discord on XBOX is crashing through two different methods. When a wireless headset disconnects and you reconnect it while in a Discord Call, Discord usually doesn't detect input from the mic....
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...

    in XboX Insiders
    Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...: Body: Hi everyone, I am reporting a critical bug introduced in the latest system update that leaves consoles in a state where self-recovery is no longer possible. The Problem: Since the...
  8. Edge just crash nothing else Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.260114-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    Edge just crash nothing else Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.260114-2200): Like in title "Edge just crash nothing else Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.260114-2200)" Report summited :) is anyone else on Alpha Skip-Ahead having this issue ? Thank you, James submitted by...
  9. Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X won’t stop crashing, lagging, and noticeably dropping its framerate.: For the past two weeks my console has had an issue with crashing, lagging, and dropping its framerate. When it crashes, sometimes it’ll make a weird “brrrr” sound before doing it. Some of the...
  10. Anyone having issues with the Xbox Accessories app crashing

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone having issues with the Xbox Accessories app crashing: I am not sure if this is specific to Alpha Skip-Ahead (2602.251203-2200) Can you open Settings > Devices & Connections > Controllers & Headsets? The app crashes to black screen for me and I get...