crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG]

Discus and support crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; que tal saben por que cada 10 minutos de juego y me cashea y me saca del juego [Translation - How about you know why every 10 minutes of play and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ruBenApo0daca, Feb 12, 2019.

  1. crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG]


    que tal saben por que cada 10 minutos de juego y me cashea y me saca del juego

    [Translation - How about you know why every 10 minutes of play and I get out of the game]

    :)
     
    ruBenApo0daca, Feb 12, 2019
    #1
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

    crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG]

    Hey Ruben,

    Thank you for reaching out. The constant game crashes could be being caused by the latest update becoming corrupted. For this, we suggest you try

    reinstalling the game
    by doing the following:

    1. From Home, select My games & apps, and then select
      See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button
      on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Uninstall all.
    Hope this helps! :D
  3. x AngeILan x Win User

    PUBG BUGS/CRASHING

    PUBG is probably still going through some updates. As frustrating as it is, there will always be bugs and crashes
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    I have Intel i7 11800H and 3050ti, when i play PUBG at ultra settings my laptop crashes with blue screen Clock watchdog Timeout.need solution.

    Then you need to contact PubG support for their game crashing. They have the knowledge base and tools we don't.
  5. JCBiggz Win User

    Funny Moments

    I always enjoy a in game glitch, I remember when PUBG would crash bad on console for months and had some fun moments just watching people game crash or ithappens to yourself
  6. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

    Rendering

    Lately I have problems rendering and crashing in PUBG (no news), other games are running normally, trying to clear the console cache, it might help.
Thema:

crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG]

Loading...
  1. crash en pubg [Crash and PUBG] - Similar Threads - crash pubg Crash

  2. Hard crash since the last update

    in XboX Insiders
    Hard crash since the last update: https://ibb.co/bjKCqvDq Since the last update all I get is this when loading games. Could be the update could be the dev, I dont know not seen this one before. Pc gaming experimental....
  3. Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it...: Disk 2 Digital games crash upon opening? and were working perfectly fine yesterday?, is it a problem with the new update? ill try restarting my console then give an update submitted by...
  4. Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library

    in XboX Insiders
    Games and Apps crashes when navigating to full library: This only happens if my main gamertag is signed in - it has over 100k of items on it so I assume its timing out while indexing my ready to install list Does not happen if my main gamertag is...
  5. Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods

    in XboX Insiders
    Discord Crashing on XBOX Via Multiple Methods: Discord on XBOX is crashing through two different methods. When a wireless headset disconnects and you reconnect it while in a Discord Call, Discord usually doesn't detect input from the mic....
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...

    in XboX Insiders
    Critical System Bug: Xbox Series X crashes in Troubleshoot Mode (Reproduced on 3 separate...: Body: Hi everyone, I am reporting a critical bug introduced in the latest system update that leaves consoles in a state where self-recovery is no longer possible. The Problem: Since the...
  8. I have Intel i7 11800H and 3050ti, when i play PUBG at ultra settings my laptop crashes...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Intel i7 11800H and 3050ti, when i play PUBG at ultra settings my laptop crashes...: i71800H Hp Victus with 3050ti. d440341e-c959-4ee3-96fb-b282b0e35f4f
  9. PC crash after starting pubg via steam

    in XBoX on Windows
    PC crash after starting pubg via steam: Hello Guys, My Pc crashes after starting Pubg via steam, and the error code is Bad Pool Caller. I have this problem since almost 1-2 months now. I have tried everything i could find online and...
  10. PUBG newest update makes me crash

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    PUBG newest update makes me crash: Ever since the latest PUBG update, my game has crashed every single game. When I get back into the game and try to resume my match, it crashes the game again. I’ve already uninstalled and...