Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy C1 Achievement bugged?

Discus and support Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy C1 Achievement bugged? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is The Crash 1 Achievement completion rate (how many ppl has actually got the achievement) Bugged? I just Got The "N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot"... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tomijäderholm, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy C1 Achievement bugged?

Is The Crash 1 Achievement completion rate (how many ppl has actually got the achievement) Bugged?

I just Got The "N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement (Collect All Crash 1 Achievements) which has a Completion

percentage of Whopping 86.82% and in order to get that achievement you need "An Ancient Antiquity" (Get Gold or Better Relic in Stormy Ascent) which has 0.12 presentage completion rate.

:)

Tomijäderholm, Jul 2, 2018
  2. Tanner110
    Tanner110 Guest
    Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy

Will Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy be coming to the Xbox one?

Tanner110, Jul 2, 2018
  3. My9inchGoose
    My9inchGoose Guest
    Achievement glitch

crash bandicoot n sane trilogy achievements are glitched and I’d prefer a fix if possible. Pretty much when 100% the game it gave the same achievement twice in the end which makes it 103% pen 3100/3000 I need to atleast square it up to 100% please

My9inchGoose, Jul 2, 2018
  4. blueamcat
    blueamcat Guest

A good way to check to see if an achievement is bugged is this wonderful site here: Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy Achievements

It should show the last time someone unlocked a specific achievement and others usually leave comments when something isn't working etc. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy C1 Achievement bugged? :)

blueamcat, Jul 8, 2018
  5. blueamcat Win User

6. AngelObullets Win User

Crah Bash game for Xbox One

7. XBF Javier R Win User

Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy on 60 fps

Hello there,

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to if Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy will run in 60 FPS on your Xbox One console.

Because the game is Xbox One X enhanced, and can run at 4K Ultra HD/HDR10 displays, it is more than likely that the game will run in 60 FPS with no problem.

You can read information about the game on our website, along with checking reviews for the game at our Crash
    Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy
    page.

We hope that this helps, and we wish you the best!
  8. YT NUN1X Win User
  9. Stiltongrenade Win User

Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.

Good news, I found a workaround by transferring the game to an external drive.
Thema:

1. Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy C1 Achievement bugged? - Similar Threads - Crash Bandicoot Sane

2. Crash Bandicoot-franchise

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot-franchise: Hi, And congratulations for the ownership of Crash Bandicoot franchise. Now there's a question I have regarding it: Is there anything you can do to restore Crash-franchise's original identity...
  3. Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but...: Is "The N. Trepid Crash Bandicoot" achievement in C1 bugged? I got all the achievements but the final achievement says that I'm 95% done although I have all the other 24 achievements....
  4. Crash Bandicoot Backwards Compatibility???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot Backwards Compatibility???: We used to have Crash Wrath of Cortex buyable in the Microsoft Store on X360. WHERE DID IT GO AND HOW IS THERE NO DISCUSSION REGAURDING THIS?! This is just yet more of a reason i want to switch to...
  5. What happed to Quick Resume for Crash Bandicoot 4?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happed to Quick Resume for Crash Bandicoot 4?: This was one of the main reasons I bought the game, however now after this latest update that feature has been removed. Is anyone else experiencing the same thing? It really needs to be made clear...
  6. Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Loading error with Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy.: Yesterday I attempted to boot up Crash Bandicoot: N Sane Trilogy on Xbox One. Instead I was met with an error message, which I shall recite as best as I remember. "Sorry, something went wrong,...
  7. Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy on 60 fps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot N Sane trilogy on 60 fps: hello, I want to buy Crash Bandicoot n sane trilogy and i have simple question: a game supports 60 fps on xbox one ? 4be27e23-0352-466b-b5bf-777bf483e382
  8. Crash bandicoot N Sane Trology does not work (xbox one S)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash bandicoot N Sane Trology does not work (xbox one S): Hello, I just bought this game, which once inserted into my console does not want to start at all, would anyone have an opinion on the subject? I have a xbox one slim and for information my other...
  9. Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy: Will Crash Bandicoot N Sane Trilogy be coming to the Xbox one? fe471b0f-2a4b-43e8-b084-8ffe633e36aa
  10. Crash bandicoot n sane trilogy on xbox?!?!?!?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Crash bandicoot n sane trilogy on xbox?!?!?!?!?!?!: all fans of crash bandicoot are gonna have a time of their life (I hope) because the remastered crash bandicoot is coming on xbox on the 4th of December (I hope this is true) [img]...